Apple TV Screenshots
Watch all your webcams on your big screen. Easy setup, any brand. Full 4K Support.
With Webcam HQ, you can:
• Configure up to 15 IP cameras (if your network can handle them all!)
• View any MJPEG or RTSP+H264 video stream (virtually all standard network cameras)
• Support for Apple TV 4K: for example view one 4K camera on four HD streams at full-resolution
• Automatically search for new devices with UPnP and Bonjour
• Easily enter a username and password when needed
• Monitor all cameras at once
• Watch any video feed full-screen with a single tap
This app does not send any image or personal information to anyone, except for the (very!) rare anonymous crash report. Your privacy is guaranteed.
Do you have a question, a complaint or a suggestion? Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org (with a dash), or on Twitter @webcamHQ, and we will be happy to help!
Do you like the app? Please leave us an App Store review when you have a minute, that will be much appreciated!
For the image and open source credits, see http://www.webcam-hq.com#credits
Fixes image freeze when navigating away then back to the app
Fixes some bugs when playing audio streams
Now available in French!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It works, but not very well...
Basic streamer for cams. Easy to set-up, but close to no settings to choose from (e.g., full screen). Developer put forth minimal effort on this app, as there are few alternatives (I guess). Also, I couldn't get more than 4 cams to stream before Apple TV started to freeze up (nothing to do with my network, so claim of up to 15 seems bogus).
Terrible and no support.
I spent $9.99 on this app for Apple TV. It shows the IP camera but they flicker and disconnect. Other apps have no problems with the cameras. Tried to email support and was told the email is bad address. Even made sure I typed it correct. Even reached out on Twitter and got no response. Don’t waste your time or money.
It doesn’t work at all , can I get my refund??
It doesn’t work at all and not compatible with my Samsung DVR is there any way I can get my refund?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.