WebCast TV for Chromecast 17+
Stream Web Videos To TV
Designed for iPad
- Streams online videos to your Chromecast device on your big screen TV
- WebCast is totally Free (No In-App Purchases Needed)
- WebCast supports Chromecast 1, 2, 3, Ultra and Roku
1) Start WebCast Browser.
2) Connect your Chromecast.
3) Search videos.
4) Load the video page and play the web video.
5) Wait for the "Play Now" button and tap on it.
6) Watch and enjoy the video on your big TV screen.
* Annoying Ads Blocker
* Chromecast Control Bar allows you to control the playing video on your TV (Play, Pause, Rewind, Forward, 30 Seconds Replay)
* Chromecast Video Queue allows you to add multiple videos to the playing queue
* Multiple Tabs Web Browser
* Full Screen Web Browsing Experience
* Bookmarks, Reading List, Browsing History, Liked Sites Quick Access, Search Suggestions and more
**iTunes movies or other DRM protected videos like HBO are not supported.
Ratings and Reviews
Want to use Chromecast on iOS 2 watch movies?
10/10 then this is the app- I do wish we could select what quality we wanna play but still I’ve used this for years and never had an issue- as for ROKU try a different app. Rokus aren’t great for casting though in my experience. Especially with iPhones. As for the negative reviews saying “don’t know how to use it” - try google- it’s also free and takes literally seconds to learn how to cast videos. So yes. I highly recommend this app for chromecast. Also blocks 90% of the intrusive pop up ads on our favorite 1 2 3 f i l m sites! Bless you developers of this dear app. (Add some bonus features such as quality playback selection and subtitle turn on option- and I’d happily pay a fee to purchase this!) keep up the good work!
Stuff is a bit scratchy
I love this app a lot, and have been using it to watch movies online and they’ve been very useful since I don’t have cable. 2 years have I been using it and nothing seemed to have gone wrong until a couple of weeks ago when I played a movie and it was scratchy throughout the entire film. It would barely do that in the past but now it’s continuing to do so. If there is a setting I need to fix, or something I can do to stop it being so scratchy, please let me know.
The best Casting App for iOS
Of all the apps I’ve downloaded (Castio, AllCast, VideoCast, etc.), WebCast is by far the most superior! All of the basic features you need are there from the get go. The interface is clean with the ability to conveniently cast the media file with just a tap on the convenient Play Now pop up. No need for the ‘detect media file’ nonsense from other apps. This app’s browser also allows multiple tabs, bookmarks and favorites on the Home Screen which is really hard to find in other Casting apps available on iOS.
The only things I hope the devs improve upon is the website AdBlocker and to add the ability to cast the media’s subtitles or allow us to load subtitles from our local files or from a URL. If they add those features in the future, WebCast will no doubt be the greatest Casting App on the App Store.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MoobiDigit Technologies Inc.
- 52.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 MoobiDigit Tech Inc.