Access and engage in webcasts from anywhere! Leverage built in features to become part of your live or on-demand experience by asking questions, answering polls, downloading content, connecting on social media and much more.
• Double tap or swipe the slides or video for full screen view.
• Features include: participating in polls, asking questions, viewing speaker bios, downloading presentation assets and accessing technical support.
Joining a webcast:
• Tap on the webcast URL and complete your registration.
• On your webcast confirmation screen, tap to download the app or tap 'Enter' if you already have the app installed.
• Prior to joining your first webcast from your phone or tablet, the Webcast Connect app must be installed.
• A minimum iOS version of 5.0 and above is required.
• Users must be on a WiFi or 3G/4G network connection with a recommended broadband connection of at least 2 Mbps.
• Presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
Display notification for the attendee when restarting a webcast.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely worthless webcast app
Terrible design, can’t play audio when not in app or when phone is off. I can not believe Nvidia chose this garbage app to host their q2 2018 call, any half decent browser webcast software is way better than this.
- MeetingConnect LLC
- 86.7 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © MeetingConnect LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.