Integrate a WebDAV folder from any server in the operating system automatically.
- Encrypted connection via https
- Automatic launch of the app at login
- Automatic connect at startup
- Secure storage of login data in the OSX keychain
- App runs in background
- Language support: english & german
Any problems or questions? Write a mail at: info@iSolute.de
Binden Sie vollautomatisch einen WebDAV-Ordner von beliebigen Servern in das Betriebssystem ein.
Die App erlaubt Ihnen folgende Funktionen:
- Verschlüsselte Verbindung über https
- Automatisches Starten der App beim Login
- Automatisches Verbinden bei Programmstart
- Sicheres Speichern der Logindaten im OSX Schlüsselbund
- App läuft im Hintergrund
- Sprachunterstützung: deutsch & englisch
Fragen oder Probleme? Senden Sie eine eMail an: info@iSolute.de
Ratings and Reviews
What a buzzkill...
I was really excited about possibly finding a solution that will allow me to connect to my https webdav server in the native finder window, but, to my dismay, it gave me the same result Mac OS already gave me.
I can't believe Linux is the only operating system that has out-of-the-box native webdav support. Unbelievable that neither Apple nor Microsoft can figure it out!
It totally works! And with https!
Despite a review to the contrary, this app does indeed work. And it allows for secure connections, something you can NOT do with OS X alone. And it can also be configured to run on startup automatically (via your login preferences) so that your WEBDAV server automatically appears in your finder with no additional user input. It's totally worth $1.99 for all that.
As indicated in the previous review, this app is limited to just one server. But that's not going to be a problem for most users.
Multiple servers is the only thing standing in the way of that 5th star with me.
- Allows for only one site at a time.
- All the functionality of this App is build into the Finder and System Preferences.
- Haven't got it to work under 10.7.2. It crashes while try to connect to the selected Server.
TOTAL waste of Money. I've been duped!
The developer, AndreasPrang, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andreas Prang
- 449.1 KB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iSolute - Berlin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.