WeBe lets you have all the functions of a normal Bluetooth/WiFi mouse and keyboard in your pocket! The display serves as a trackpad. Works on any Mac or Windows machine!
Featured by Apple in the "New and Noteworthy" category!
WeBe, a computer mouse app for the iPhone/iPad or the iPod touch, lets you have all the functions of a normal Bluetooth/WiFi mouse and keyboard in your pocket! The display serves as a trackpad. Works on any Mac or Windows machine!
Download the free WeBe Server app from this site https://www.weblooks.ch/webe/ and run it on your machine. Then, start the WeBe client on your mobile device, pick your server and start using WeBe!
- For any macOS and Windows machine
- WiFi, Bluetooth (Tethering), cable (Tethering)
- Trackpad (full screen, vertical & horiz. mode)
- Keyboard (vertical & horiz. mode)
- Move mouse cursor
- Move window, highlight text
- Left click, right click
- Scrolling, multi-touch
- Multiple screens
- Mac or Windows machine
- Either Wi-Fi router (LAN or ad hoc)...
- ...or Bluetooth PAN / Cable
- Download WeBe Server app for macOS or Windows from the website and start it
- Start WeBe app
- WeBe finds all available WeBe servers in the same network => select your WeBe server on the list and start using WeBe!
iPhone X improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
FAKE DONT BUY! FAKE DONT BUY!
I got charged $5.99 for something that does not work! I believe all the reviews that say it does is a scam by the people who made this app! I want my money back!!!!! I tried all the options it says to start the your WeBe server & it never connects, always says server took to long & timed out. I very upset as a consumer! This is the only product that advertises Bluetooth mouse not just WiFi which I needed. I’m may contact Apple to report this product as a fraud! Very DISAPPOINTED UNEXCEPTIONABLE!!!!!
App doesn’t work. Can’t find server on the internet sort they reference and the site in in a foreign language ( not English) Also it says it’s a Bluetooth app but seems that if it worked it would use a wide server. Would like $ back.
How do you connect this to Windows??
Well it looks like you should be able to use this with your windows device but it's impossible to connect to your device no instructions no link to the "server" that needs downloaded. App is fake!!!
I WANT A REFUND
The developer, Gabriel Hohener, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gabriel Hohener
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Weblooks GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.