WebFrame Pro allows you to turn an iOS device into a remotely manageable, single-purpose kiosk displaying full-screen web apps, web pages, multimedia, documents, and more. WebFrame Pro features the following capabilities:
• Remotely Managed: WebFrame Pro is AppConfig compliant, enabling it to be remotely deployed and configured by over 20 leading enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions.
• Full Screen Browser: WebFrame Pro provides a full-screen browser with no address or navigation bars. This allows you to create a true kiosk experience and keeps users in the web site, web app, document, or multimedia you intended.
• Approved Domain List: Limit browsing to approved domains to prevent users from leaving the site or web app you have configured.
• Inactivity Timeout: Monitor user activity and reload homepage if no user activity has taken place for 1, 3, 5, or 15 minutes. Optionally, you can choose to clear the browser cache on timeout to ensure previous user session data is deleted.
• Smart Navigation Buttons: WebFrame now supports navigation buttons that will automatically show and hide depending on the ability to navigate backward and forward. They can also be configured to dynamically slide offscreen as the page scrolls to minimize their visual impact. Finally, they can be repositioned vertically on the screen to prevent obscuring underlying page content.
• User Interaction Controls: Control how users interact with your kiosk and allow or disallow swipe navigation, pull-to-refresh, enable or disable pan, scroll, or zoom gestures, or disable user interaction entirely.
• Web Clip Support: Launch WebFrame Pro from a Web Clip with a custom icon and name. Web Clips can be created with Apple Configurator or EMM/MDM solutions.
• Local Configuration: All configuration of WebFrame Pro is handled locally through the iOS Settings app. When in paired with Guided Access Mode (unmanaged devices) or Single Access Mode (managed devices), users are prevented from tampering with the administrator-configured settings.
This is our most significant update since the release of WebFrame.
• For the first time, you can now remotely manage multiple devices by using iCloud to sync settings to all devices logged into the same iCloud account.
• We have added a "Management" mode that will allow you to configure one device as a management console to remotely configure all other kiosks.
- WireFrameRate, LLC
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 WireFrameRate, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.