A playing card prediction effect with a borrowed phone.
- A spectator visits a website on THEIR OWN phone, tablet or computer.
- You point out a photograph on the site.
- BEFORE they see the full image, you then ask them to name any playing card.
- The spectator then looks at the photo that has been on the screen of their own device the entire time to see a perfect match!
WebFX directs potential clients to your website, with no accomplice required.
Don't have a website? No problem!
WebFX provides you with a free customisable site.
* Very EASY to perform.
* NO memory work!
* ANY card can be named.
* Your phone is NOT in play.
* The spectator is ALREADY on your website before thinking of a card.
* Works with ANY modern device.
- WebFX provides all users with a customisable single page site to use for the effect.
- Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
WebFX includes a Pro Upgrade which can be purchased via a one-time fee or via a monthly subscription.
The Pro Upgrade gives access to more images, more input methods, the ability to embed the image to an existing website, setting your own image, plus more functionality within the app.
If choosing to subscribe, note:
- Your Pro Upgrade payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription any time.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase.
- The current subscription price is $0.99 USD/month, but a lifetime purchase is available.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- UI layout fixes
- iOS 15 fixes
- Random logout bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Strong, Direct Effect
I prematurely gave this app a low rating because it wouldn’t let me log in after I successfully created an account. But I emailed the developer (Marc), who promptly got back to me and fixed the issue. As for the app itself, I have the free version, and it’s fantastic. Good magic has a direct effect. In this case, it’s as direct as it gets: Someone names any card—a completely free choice—and you immediately show them the correct prediction (in the form of an image) on THEIR device. The strength is that they see the top of the image before they name the card! After they name it, THEY scroll down the rest of the way for the reveal. You can make this into a real performance piece because of the strong effect and because its technical ease allows you to focus more on the presentation.
Excellent remote mind reading app
You can amaze someone in person or remotely thru zoom or phone reading their mind with instant reset for next person. Customer support from Marc is excellent too. Highly recommended.
Nice effect and well designed
Very easy to use with a variety of nice reveal options. The app is still supported and the developer is very responsive to issues. Highly recommend.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marc Kerstein
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Lavender Tech Limited
- In-App Purchases
- WebFX Subscription $0.99
- WebFX Pro $20.99
- WebFX Premium $59.99
- WebFX Custom $41.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.