The proxy manager can now work with Wi-Fi and cellular.
• #1 ad blocking solution for iOS
• Over 750 000 app downloads worldwide
• No in-app purchases, no subscription. Simple one-time payment
• Top Utility ranked in all App Stores around the world
• Over 1000+ carefully crafted filters
• Easy setup in under 1 minute with detailed tutorial
• Now with built-in Safari Content Blocker for better web ad protection
Weblock allows you to control how your device fetches online content. Easily manage PAC (Proxy Auto-Config) script and route different connections through different proxy servers. Weblock can make your device download ads (banners and popups), stats and user tracking, scripts or images through a proxy server you pick. It also allows you to use a different proxy for specific websites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, social widgets from websites. You can even define your own content filters. With Weblock you can control proxy for basically any network resource! This way you can choose not to reveal your real IP to different services, limit advanced ad targeting and protect your privacy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You're responsible for selecting a proxy server that allows you to download content you wish to download. We DO NOT provide a proxy service. Using a bad proxy server (like 127.0.0.1:8021) might result in some resources being blocked. You can control your proxy settings selectively with Weblock. Contact our support if you need help choosing right proxy server or setting up Weblock on your device.
Here are some situations in which Weblock might come in handy:
• Fetch ads through a proxy server you choose. Protect your privacy and prevent ad servers from knowing your real IP address and tracking you.
• Disable majority of ads on websites you visit on your iOS device! Weblock supports all major web browsers: Safari, Chrome, Mercury and others (browsers redirecting web traffic through third-party servers like Puffin Browser or Opera Mini are not be supported).
• Easily remove all native Facebook widgets and plugins (Like buttons, comments, etc.) on sites you visit - simply disable Facebook plugins in Weblock! Do the same for Twitter, Google+ and other social media.
• Stop annoying Tapatalk popups, nagging you to download forum browsing app on every visit.
• Take control of someone else's device - you can preconfigure any iOS device to control it with your Weblock app. Block or redirect any content, anytime, directly from your own device.
• Your predefined filters and custom rules can be synced between all your iOS devices using iCloud.
• If you wish to block something else, you can create your own rules and filters. You can block any URL (with regular expressions), domain or IP address. Don't know how? Let us know - we're here for you.
• You can also use Weblock's redirect feature to emulate '/etc/hosts' entries for HTTP and HTTPS traffic. This might be useful for web and app developers to pin domains to different IP addresses.
••• IMPORTANT! •••
Need help setting up Weblock? Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• iPhone X support
• Safari Content Blocker added
• New, improved installation mechanism affecting Wi-Fi and cellular (available in Settings)
• Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t know why there are so many bad reviews, it connects for me and blocks almost any ad but its really aggravating because i paid money for this and it doesn’t block some ads, and also I use a vpn and this thing requires a vpn to work on the vpn but I can only use 1 vpn so its annoying. In addition it’s hard to turn off. Plus, this thing only blocks like 1% of yt ads and idk about the rest. It’s hard to understand and use whatever proxy and stuff since I’m not familiar with this. The only reason I gave this app a four-star was because it blocks Crunchyroll ads.
It Just Works!
After you install Weblock you'll never know it's there. However, all of the things that you want it to do silently happen. I've used Weblock for over three years now, and, as far as I'm concerned, would have to say it's perfect.
UPDATE: (1/8/18) When I received my new iPhone X in November Weblock stopped working. I discovered that no matter how many times I tried entering my proxy link it would not save. I contacted their support and received an immediate response. They told me to forget my Wi-Fi network, reconnect it and then enter the proxy link. I did that and it saved properly. I restarted my phone and voilà! Weblock is again working like a charm. If you suspect that you are having similar issues, give it a try. I hope it works for you too.
It chews ads up and spits 'em out! This is an A+++ app.
This app is amazing. All the ads just disappear. Even the ones in apps! In apps I'll see an in app purchase to remove ads, but I never see the ads in the first place! It makes me wonder why I even set up a pi-hole. With ad servers being used as vectors for malware and viruses it's important to block them at any cost.
A GREAT web browser to use as a companion to this awesome app is 'Brave'. It has a setting where scripts are blocked until you specially allow them which means no more ad blocker warnings what so ever! It also blocks finger-printing, trackers, and ads on its own.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Mind, Sp. z o.o.
- 35 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2018 eLOT Sp. z o. o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.