- Check your symptoms
- Create med reminders
- Get daily allergy alerts
- Save up to 80% on prescriptions*
- Health news and updates on the COVID-19 outbreak
From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms, set medication reminders, get daily allergy alerts, learn about conditions and drugs, research treatments and diagnoses, find doctors and specialists in your area, and save on prescriptions at your local pharmacy.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug. Reminders sync to your other mobile devices when you sign-in with your WebMD account.
• Allergy Tracker - Get alerts when allergy levels are high in your area. Check allergen levels based on your location.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Doctor Directory – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
*Prescription savings vary by prescription and by pharmacy, and may reach up to 80% off cash price.
Screenings & Procedures: Stay on top of your preventive health.
Create a free account and we'll recommend personalized screenings and procedures based on your profile.
Ratings and Reviews
WebMD has literally saved my life a few times by giving me the information on medications that were prescribed for me; not too long ago, I was given a medication for PTSD and was not told that it is also used for high blood pressure. I had taken my night time medications which included my Diovan for high blood pressure, as well as the medication Prozocin which was prescribed for PTSD and was never told by any of my physicians that this was originally prescribed for high blood pressure. I went to my doctor for a treatment and I was so lethargic that the on call doctor thought I had overdosed because my blood pressure was so low 48/20 and he told the nurse to give me Narcan which made me very very sick. They were told that I hadn’t taken anything besides my blood pressure pill and the 3 Prozocin for my PTSD. And they never mentioned that I had literally taken too much medication to combat high blood pressure between the two medications. I came home from the hospital and went to WebMD and found answers about all of my medications and I had three other medications that were not supposed to be used together and made an appointment to discuss this with my physician and my medications were changed. After this close call I always use WebMd to check out any mew prescription that I am given before I ever get it filled. Thank you WEBMD FOR SAVING MY LIFE!
Could not live without it!!
I have an illness called cystic fibrosis so I find myself constantly searching medications and medications and their side effects and webmd has always been the number one source of info for that along with symptoms when I’m sick and I know it’s not cf and even my doctor has said he has never seen a system this accurate on the internet before!! Well he said inter web instead since he is an older fellow but still to receive compliments from a doctor has to feel good on your guys end!!
Thanks to a recent update, this app is much more accessible for those of us who use VoiceOver. Now that I can use it, I find it terrific!!As an update to this review done months later, I find one issue. If I do a search in Conditions, I have to completely close and reopen the app, as no Back button appears. Otherwise, it is terrific!
Yet another update to my initial review. I still have to close the app to get out of a major category, such as Conditions or Search. Now, in addition, if I am in Conditions, the A-Z list will not come up at all, even though it says it’s displaying. This means I can only access the Popular Searches. I’m out of luck if I need to look up something rare. I hope these will be fixed soon.
Further update: Despite more updates to the app, all of the annoying bugs already mentioned are still there. I still have to close the app in order to go to another section (e.g., from Conditions to Drugs). I still can’t bring up the A-Z list of Conditions, or the A-Z list of Drugs; it’s only the Most Popular for both. No scrolling to a rare condition, or to a drug that isn’t on the top 94. May not be deliberate discrimination, but is frustrating nonetheless. Please fix!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WebMD Health Corporation
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 WebMD, LLC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.