• WebP Batch Image Converter allows you to:
-> Convert your images between the major types: WebP, Heic, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP...
• What's WebP?
"WebP is a modern image format that provides superior lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. Using WebP, webmasters and web developers can create smaller, richer images that make the web faster."
• How to Use?
1. Drag and Drop your images files or click in [Add Files].
2. Select the destination format on the right panel (WebP, PNG, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, BMP or HEIC).
3. Click in [Bath Convert]. You'll be prompted to select the destination folder.
• Other features:
1. Click on any of your images to see the preview on the right panel.
1.1. You can click on [Calculate new Size] to see how much space the converted image will use.
2. Convert Parameters: Some destination image formats have parameters, like Compression Quality.
3. You can see the conversion process logs if you uncheck "Logs Hidden" on the button.
• Minor adjustments
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rodrigo Dutra de Oliveira
- 10.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 BraveCL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.