Best iOS SSH and SFTP Client for you!
WebSSH summary : Amazing, Everywhere & Safe
Supported protocols : SSH, SFTP
Supported channel types : Session Shell, Session SFTP, Local Forward
Supported iOS versions : 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
If you want to remove ads from WebSSH Essential, you can download WebSSH Pro on the App Store.
- SSH Functionalities
▪ Port Forwarding (Local)
▪ Launch a command at connection startup
▪ Connect using : password, challenge (two factor authentication), RSA / DSA / PuTTY Private Key
▪ Emulation : XTERM-COLOR256 / XTERM / VT100
▪ Profil management : background / foreground colors, font size, backspace sequence
▪ Keyboard : Virtual or Bluetooth
▪ Bel : Vibration (sound for iPad)
- SFTP Functionalities
▪ Create / Rename / Delete files and directories
▪ Edit text files
▪ MD5 files
- Multiple Screens
▪ You can open multiple screens in order to do all you want : SSH / SFTP / WHOIS / PING and more at the same time !
- Network Tools
- Keyboard Keys
▪ Special keys Esc, Tab, Ctrl, /, :, -, !, |, $, *
▪ Virtual arrows keys over the terminal in order to move inside programs even without keyboard displayed
- Access Protection
▪ Protect WebSSH with Touch ID
▪ Protect WebSSH with a PIN code
▪ Simplified Chinese
▪ Portuguese Brazilian
Do you want a new feature not available into WebSSH? Contact us!
Do you want to translate WebSSH in your favorite language ? Contact us!
- Fixed : Crashes for some users on connection's list
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice but flawed
For the most part this app works well - connections are stable and interactions are predictable. Two issues: 1) as others have mentioned, ads are obnoxious and far too frequent, as if their purpose is to punish freeloaders rather than raise revenue; 2) I'd really like to add the number row to the main keyboard rather than having to switch back and forth frequently when I mix numbers and letters - if there's such an option already, I can't find it.
way too many ads
There are so many ad popups that you can barely test out the functionality. I was able to create (1) one connection successfully. At every screen change and time interval it seems there is a disruptive ad popup that fills the whole screen. You have to click something to get the ad to disappear so you can continue testing this app. I can’t tell you really how this app works because I couldn’t use it effectively. I get you have to make money but come on guys this is just way too much; and if your purpose was to annoy users so much they just purchase out of frustration... That’s just sad.
Looks and works pretty good, except on iPad Pro the text scrolls with the last line off screen. Looks like an issue with newer devices. All support links are broken and don’t go to websites anymore... seems like a decent app, but almost unusable since you can’t see the last line of the terminal after a page of text. Clearing kind of works, but also sometimes scrolls old content down the page also.
- Arnaud MENGUS
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 WebSSH.Net
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.