Invest in stocks, ETFs, and options with Webull Financial, all commission-free. Buy or sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum with Webull Crypto. SHIB is now tradable.
- ZERO commission when you trade Stocks, ETFs and Options.
- ZERO per contract fee when you trade options.
- ZERO minimum deposit requirements for brokerage accounts and IRAs.
Trade Cryptos with Webull Crypto
- Buy/sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum.
- Trade Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Shiba (SHIB), Cardano(ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and more.
- Complimentary crypto real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators.
Expand Your Stock Portfolio
- Fractional Shares Trading make it simple for anyone to invest in their favorite companies and ETFs without purchasing a whole share. Buy fractions of stocks at a $5 minimum!
Join Now, Get Free Stocks
- Get free stocks for a limited time when you open & fund a Webull brokerage account.
- Invite a friend, get free stocks. More friends, more stocks.
Free Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) Access
- Sign up with us and instantly receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView).
- Place orders and look up tickers by only using your voice.
- Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades.
- Webull supports pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) trading sessions.
- Available on mobile, tablet, desktop, and web platforms.
Access Smart Trading Tools
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Over 50 technical indicators and 12 charting tools help you to analyze trends and decipher market information.
- Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money. Test out your trading skills with our Paper Trading feature.
- Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Webull Financial LLC is a brokerage firm regulated by FINRA.
Cryptocurrency execution and custody services are provided by Apex Crypto LLC (NMLS ID 1828849) through a software licensing agreement between Apex Crypto LLC and Webull Crypto LLC. Cryptocurrency trading is offered through an account with Apex Crypto. Apex Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or FINRA member and your cryptocurrency holdings are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Crypto trading is not yet available for New York state residents.
1. Subscription Services:
OPRA Real Time Data
2. Subscription Cycle: Monthly
3. Subscription Pricing: $1.99-$2.99 per month
4. You can enjoy 7 days' free trial for your first subscription.
5. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You can cancel your subscription from the iTunes Store/App Store. Upon cancellation, your subscription would be valid until the expiration date of your present order.
6. Your account will be billed 24 hours before the end of the subscription cycle.
7. Once a user purchases a subscription, they forfeit the remainder of their trial period (if any).
9. Service Agreement:
1. Newly added drawing tool—Measure;
2. Included support for proportion settings while drawing the Fibonacci;
3. Including support for real-time quotes for VIX and SPX indexes and CSMI real-time quotes.
Ratings and Reviews
Dev please continue to fine tune the app.
Suggestions … ONE: Select a stock and then scroll to the left in the chart. It takes too long to load the chart. Examining the chart history requires this - pull the chart to the right and drop, but it takes too long to repeat the process to peer further back in the chart. A suggestion is to seamlessly load the chart when zoomed in/out. I do not care for the current implementation. TWO: Buy/Sell screen has been changed in recent patches. The ‘current price’ or ‘ last’ as it is called here, no longer continuously updates with the last price. You changed it to require the user to tap the ‘last’ button over and over to get the current price. The Bid/Ask/Last no longer continuously update. Especially during times of volatility it is important to be able to have the absolute most recent price. THREE: Enter Trading Password. The sensitivity of the buttons for each number is NOT sensitive. I have found myself having to delete a number and fumble with entering the correct number. The 2020s has enabled us to have powerful touch sensitive devices with which even artists can create things using their fingertips. I have never needed a stylus for navigating apps. Webull can better serve their clientele by finessing features. Thank you for considering my feedback.
The Early Bird Gets The Worm
As the title indicates, I really like WeBull because it allows access to the market the earliest of any trading applications out there (4:30AM EDT). I always wondered, how come certain equity price shot up when I was so early (typically 2 hours before market opens) - the answer was - Birds from the WeBull forest! I like the interface, very easy to understand and highly appreciate the Live Quote area, opportunities to interact with other investors (you have to use a ‘Common Sense’ filter because you are interacting with keyboard WB wannabes 😅). I would love to see more consistency to the Desktop version, or I haven’t figured out how to find stuff there. But like to see both the same. I also love the IPO and SPAC section, that inform you of up coming companies. They also have built-in Stock Screener, that is very helpful. I love to see more enhancements in the interface that allow ability to categorize investment options by sectors and investment opportunities based on that (similar to M1 Finance interface), I would love to see also option for me to create folder or categories based on sectors (e.g all Financial companies under Financial folder or category). I appreciate the section that allow me to see “My Position “ on a given equity. All and all, love weBull. I am very optimistic about its success.
Top Trading App for a Full Day
Good Day All,
To begin with Webull is by far the best trading app and their interface is stunning.
You also can pay for extra perks to gain for more data exposure for the user which is why I love Webull. I had contacted customer service via phone and or through their online help. Calling I have received exceptional support as for the help support chat messages on the App need a little more TLC. Besides that any issues I have run across like a bug or glitch it was taken care of same day. The community aspect of the app is great, they have plenty of professional traders assisting new comers. The one thing they need to work on is getting rid of spam bots and duplicate fake accounts, warning for new users do not take direct advice from anyone on the platform, find out who exactly your seeing a watchlist from or advice from. Don’t jump aboard a stock just because, another account says “it’s gonna explode”with a horrible chart or non at all. I would start doing their paper trading and they also have paper trading competitions you can join prior to going live and spending your hard earned money. Always trade smart, have a passion for learning more, and the road to financial freedom doesn’t come easy.
All the best,
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Webull Technologies Limited
- 337.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 4+ Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © 2021 Webull
- In-App Purchases
- Level 2 Advance $1.99
- OPRA Real-Time Data $2.99
- National Level-1 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.