Join Now, Get Free Stocks.*
1. Get 2 free stocks, each valued between $2.50-$250, when you open a Webull brokerage account.
2. Get 2 more free stocks, each valued between $8-$1600, when you make an initial deposit of $100 or more.
3. Refer a friend successful, get 2 free stocks. More friends, more stocks. Each valued between $8 - $1600.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
- ZERO commission when you trade Stocks, ETFs and Options.
- ZERO per contract fee when you trade options.
- ZERO minimum deposit requirements for brokerage accounts and IRAs.
Trade Cryptos on Webull
- Buy or sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum.
- Trade with instant settlement, which means your funds are always available.
- Complimentary crypto real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators.
- Trade cryptocurrencies 24/7.
Free Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) Access
Sign up with us and instantly receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView).
- Place orders and look up tickers by only using your voice.
- Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades or accessing the Price Ladder to place orders by tapping on the bids and asks.
- Webull supports pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) trading sessions.
- Available on mobile, tablet, desktop, and web platforms.
Access Smart Trading Tools
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Over 50 technical indicators and 12 charting tools help you to analyze trends and decipher market information.
- Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money. Test out your trading skills with our Paper Trading feature.
- Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Webull Financial LLC is a brokerage firm regulated by FINRA.
Crypto trading on Webull platforms is served by Webull Crypto LLC and offered through APEX Crypto. The trading of cryptocurrencies can result in substantial losses. Investors must evaluate particular financial circumstances to determine whether or not trading cryptocurrencies is appropriate for them.
1. Subscription Services:
OPRA Real Time Data
2. Subscription Cycle: Monthly
3. Subscription Pricing: $1.99-$2.99 per month
4. You can enjoy 7 days' free trial for your first subscription.
5. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You can cancel your subscription from the iTunes Store/App Store. Upon cancellation, your subscription would be valid until the expiration date of your present order.
6. Your account will be billed 24 hours before the end of the subscription cycle.
7. Once a user purchases a subscription, they forfeit the remainder of their trial period (if any).
9. Service Agreement:
1. Added a watchlist on the left of stock detail page for tablet version to easily and quickly switch between stocks in the watchlist;
2. Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Top Trading App for a Full Day
Good Day All,
To begin with Webull is by far the best trading app and their interface is stunning.
You also can pay for extra perks to gain for more data exposure for the user which is why I love Webull. I had contacted customer service via phone and or through their online help. Calling I have received exceptional support as for the help support chat messages on the App need a little more TLC. Besides that any issues I have run across like a bug or glitch it was taken care of same day. The community aspect of the app is great, they have plenty of professional traders assisting new comers. The one thing they need to work on is getting rid of spam bots and duplicate fake accounts, warning for new users do not take direct advice from anyone on the platform, find out who exactly your seeing a watchlist from or advice from. Don’t jump aboard a stock just because, another account says “it’s gonna explode”with a horrible chart or non at all. I would start doing their paper trading and they also have paper trading competitions you can join prior to going live and spending your hard earned money. Always trade smart, have a passion for learning more, and the road to financial freedom doesn’t come easy.
All the best,
I honestly never write reviews because it feels unnecessary until I come across something that is just phenomenal that moves me that much to want to get it out there. This is absolutely one of, if not the the top trading brokers/platforms. They followed 0 commission Robinhood but took it to a new level. And if you’re going to compete you have to bring something to the table. They are so noob/user friendly but at the same time very refreshing for anyone advanced in this area. When needing assistance they make it available on most screens so it’s convenient and they were so quick to get back to me I was pretty stunned. That was a big selling point to me, how nice it is to have someone there so quickly especially when you’re facing a difficult situation that often arises in finances. I just have nothing but positivity to say about these guys. Honestly, once options are here this is going to be the alpha platform, they’re just better in every way as far as I’ve seen. Maybe offering DRIP after that and it’s game over. But yeah mostly if webull reads these things just thank you for the great platform and team you’ve made here. Glad to be apart of this and to continue to go forward
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are always eager to receive any feedback from our customers. Traders like you are why we continue improving our app. Thank you for your wonderful review. I will pass your kind words about our service onto our customer service team and your request about DRIP to our developers. Option trade will be rolled out at around the end of this year. Please stay tuned. Thanks again and have a good weekend.
Excellent App/ But iPad Version Needs Work
I’ve been using the app for a few weeks now. So far, I’ve been loving the service and functionality, and the app itself runs super smoothly on my iPhone, but on my iPad it still won’t let me rotate the app to landscape which is super annoying. Only watch lists are viewable in Landscpae on iPad. I would love to be able to access all areas of the app in landscape on iPad especially trading. It would be excellent if this could be fixed in the future. Also if we could be able to see which stocks support short selling without having to be told after setting up an order, that would be most helpful. It is super annoying to have a very precise short order all set up and then when it is time to submit the order it says the stock isn’t supported. Very annoying. Even a small emblem next to the ticker would suffice.
But overall this is a to notch app, and coming from Robinhood I’m definitely not going back. This app is way better for the active trader than Robinhood. I place about 10 day trades a day cannot do what I do now on Robinhood. Active trading is infinitely better here at Webull.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Webull Technologies Limited
- 265.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Webull
- In-App Purchases
- Level 2 Advance $1.99
- OPRA Real-Time Data $2.99
- National Level-1 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.