Download and enter the trading floor.
1. Invest a New Account, Get 2 Free Stocks
a) Open a Webull brokerage account and receive a free stock valued between $2.5-$250.
b) Make your initial deposit of $100 or more and receive a 2nd free stock valued between $12-$1400.
2. Refer Friends, Get Free Stocks
Refer a friend, get 2 free stocks. Each free stock valued between $12-$1400.
3. Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Transfer your brokerage account over to Webull, and we will reimburse your transfer fees, up to $100.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
Break Past the Commission and Fee Barrier
- Zero Commission for Stocks, ETFs, and Options
- Zero Contract Fees for Options
- Zero Deposit Minimum for Brokerage and IRAs
Trade at Your Convenience
- Place orders and look up tickers using only your voice on Webull with simple voice prompts such as “buy”, “sell”, or “search”.
- Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades at the push of a button or accessing the Price Ladder to view the order book and place orders by tapping on the bids and asks.
- Have the option to fully participate in pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) sessions. Don’t miss any trading opportunities.
- Available on mobile, desktop, and web platforms.
Build Your Trading Confidence
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Webull provides 44 technical indicators and 12 charting tools designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information from free real-time quotes.
- Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money on the virtual paper trading platform.
- Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
System response and account access time may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance and other factors.
Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App is for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
1. Subscription Services:
National Best Bid and Offer
2. Subscription Cycle: Monthly or Annually depending on plan
3. Subscription Pricing: $9.99-$24.99 per month
4. You can enjoy 7 days' free trial for your first subscription.
5. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You can cancel your subscription from the iTunes Store/App Store. Upon cancellation, your subscription would be valid until the expiration date of your present order.
6. Your account will be billed 24 hours before the end of the subscription cycle.
7. Once a user purchases a subscription, they forfeit the remainder of their trial period (if any).
9. Service Agreement:
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I honestly never write reviews because it feels unnecessary until I come across something that is just phenomenal that moves me that much to want to get it out there. This is absolutely one of, if not the the top trading brokers/platforms. They followed 0 commission Robinhood but took it to a new level. And if you’re going to compete you have to bring something to the table. They are so noob/user friendly but at the same time very refreshing for anyone advanced in this area. When needing assistance they make it available on most screens so it’s convenient and they were so quick to get back to me I was pretty stunned. That was a big selling point to me, how nice it is to have someone there so quickly especially when you’re facing a difficult situation that often arises in finances. I just have nothing but positivity to say about these guys. Honestly, once options are here this is going to be the alpha platform, they’re just better in every way as far as I’ve seen. Maybe offering DRIP after that and it’s game over. But yeah mostly if webull reads these things just thank you for the great platform and team you’ve made here. Glad to be apart of this and to continue to go forward
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are always eager to receive any feedback from our customers. Traders like you are why we continue improving our app. Thank you for your wonderful review. I will pass your kind words about our service onto our customer service team and your request about DRIP to our developers. Option trade will be rolled out at around the end of this year. Please stay tuned. Thanks again and have a good weekend.
Excellent App/ But iPad Version Needs Work
I’ve been using the app for a few weeks now. So far, I’ve been loving the service and functionality, and the app itself runs super smoothly on my iPhone, but on my iPad it still won’t let me rotate the app to landscape which is super annoying. Only watch lists are viewable in Landscpae on iPad. I would love to be able to access all areas of the app in landscape on iPad especially trading. It would be excellent if this could be fixed in the future. Also if we could be able to see which stocks support short selling without having to be told after setting up an order, that would be most helpful. It is super annoying to have a very precise short order all set up and then when it is time to submit the order it says the stock isn’t supported. Very annoying. Even a small emblem next to the ticker would suffice.
But overall this is a to notch app, and coming from Robinhood I’m definitely not going back. This app is way better for the active trader than Robinhood. I place about 10 day trades a day cannot do what I do now on Robinhood. Active trading is infinitely better here at Webull.
Webull vs. Robinhood
I just switched to Webull from Robinhood, and honestly I’m super glad I did. I had used Robinhood for over a year because of the free commissions, but free commissions doesn’t mean there aren’t problems with the platform. Robinhood has a lot of bugs and was often slow and would be slow to refresh. The charting on Robinhood is also terrible and not customizable at all. Also, reaching out to Robinhood customer support is a pain and they often don’t respond for at least a week. Webull is way better. I haven’t come across any bugs so far in the two months I’ve used it. It’s charting is amazing and you can do way more with it than Robinhood. Also, their customer support is super easy to get a hold of. It’s almost as easy as sending a text message. The last time I messaged them they responded in less than 15 minutes. They never seem disappointed in having to respond and always seem cheerful. Overall, switching from Robinhood to Webull was one of the best decisions I’ve had for many different reasons. Keep up the great work Webull!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We know switching a brokerage firm is no easy feat and are glad that you are having such a great experience with us. If you have any suggestions or comments on our service, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy trading!
- Webull Limited
- 292 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Webull
- In-App Purchases
- US Stocks Level-1 $2.99
- Nasdaq TotalView $24.99
- OPRA Real-Time Data $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.