The Crate and Barrel Shopping and Gift Registry app keeps everything you love about our stores—from our unique housewares and quality modern furniture to our extensive selection of kitchen appliances and seasonal decor—right within reach on your mobile device. Shop our distinctive collection of products for your house or apartment, manage your wedding or baby registry, get expert information on furniture and home design or simply browse for inspiration.
• Create and edit your wedding, baby, or gift registry with ease and see purchases made from your registry in real time.
• Scan barcodes in stores to add items to your registry or wishlist.
• Not sure if you already have an account when creating a registry? Just start your registry and we’ll check for you.
• Get even more information when viewing products—watch product videos, use your phone’s camera to try our View in Your Room feature, see if an item is available or displayed in a local store, view care information and browse other items in the collection.
• Customers eligible for a Registry Completion Discount or are members of our Design Trade Program can access their discount information in the app as a digital card or see it automatically applied in checkout.
• Make selections to create your own custom upholstery items.
• Shop our full collection of furniture, housewares and kids products—everything sold online is now available in the app.
• Create lists of Favorites to revisit and review later on the app, website or in-store.
• Create and manage your online account with your contact information and saved payment.
• Find your nearest store and get hours and directions, or call them directly.
• Order and pay with a credit card, debit card or Crate and Barrel Credit Card, and even redeem Crate gift cards on the app. Securely save your payment info for easier checkout next time.
• On the go? Place your order to pick up at your nearest store.
Sorry you had to see us spin (on, and on...and on) like that, we fixed a bug causing an endless loading spinner for Gift Registrants.
• Our Trade Program got a facelift.
• We squashed a few other bugs causing performance issues.
We love hearing from you! Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Overall good, new update glitchy
Not sure what is wrong with the latest update, but when searching for products the search field doesn’t show what you’ve typed, the drop down is all black, and then in the separate product screens all the background is black so you can’t read store specific inventory details. It was fixed for a minute with an app update but then went back to being glitchy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out, Abazaba16. We truly apologize for this inconvenience, as we strive to provide the best experience for our users. We have fixed the issue with Dark Mode compatibility in the latest version of the app. Please download the latest version at your convenience.
Outstanding furniture - App Runs like a webpage
Outstanding furniture selection with matching style and design. Im able to look at a piece and realize it’s within a collection to then piece it together, amazing. However the App is very buggy and I can list areas I’m seeing time-outs and screen freezes - when selecting color, adding to cart, and clicking save for later. As well as opening the app itself. These are key pieces of shopping, so the app should flow better. As well when closing a menu you should be able to click somewhere else on the screen or swipe back to the previous menu instead of pressing the X button, feels more fluent that way kind of how iPhones don’t use a home button anymore to now swipe away things. So the products are great but about the app it just needs to more fluent and less buggy and I guarantee shopping and spending on my part and others would increase that way just because of a steady stream to checkout.
View in Your room doesn’t use proper AR
Very pleased to see the View in your room function advertised on the website as we were having difficulty envisioning how a collection of outdoor furniture would look in our backyard. Tremendously disappointed that the app didn’t seem to exploit the ARKit capabilities of the iPhone by automatically orientating and scaling the item to the scene the camera is looking at.
Trying to do this manually is counterintuitive and prone to significant scaling errors. There are much better implementations of “view in situ” type applications such as the one in the IKEA app.
I had been hoping to build up a significant online order in confidence that it would fit well in our backyard. Now looking at other vendors who have delivered a more complete AR experience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Euromarket Designs, Inc.
- 188 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Crate and Barrel
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.