Planning a wedding is now easier than ever thanks to The Knot app, the #1 all-in-one wedding planner in your pocket. With The Knot app, you can discover your wedding style, add and manage registries, explore 250,000 local vendors, stay organized, track your budget and more—from anywhere you are.
* Wedding Vision: Take the Style Quiz to get personalized style, colors and decor. Add photos from Pinterest, your phone or computer, then send to your list of recommended vendors in a click.
* 300,000 Wedding Vendors and Counting: Find local vendors and venues (including top-ranked Best of Weddings winners!) who can bring your Wedding Vision to life.
* Wedding Guest List Manager: Upload spreadsheets, phone contacts and details, then sit back as we organize it all for you. Once everything is set up, RSVPs, meal choices and plus ones will update automatically. NEW: Set it and forget it. Set an RSVP deadline and we’ll send reminders to the guests who need a little nudge.
* Wedding Website: Choose from 150+ FREE, customizable Wedding Website templates to share day-of details, all things registry and quick-click RSVPs with friends and family.
* The Knot Registry Store: Build a unique wishlist from thousands of must-have products that sync directly to your free wedding website on The Knot. Find inspiration from our hand-picked collections, celebrity registry must-haves, and the best products across dozens of categories like cookware, kitchen, appliances, entertaining essentials, and more.
* Wedding Checklist: Add tasks that apply to your wedding, remove the ones that don’t, then simply drag to put in the order that works best for you.
* Wedding Day Timeline: Add vendors and complete to dos, and your timeline will auto-update so you and your guests always know where to be—and when.
* Wedding Budgeter: Set your wedding expenses and we’ll recommend budgets for your venue, attire, flowers and everything else you need for your wedding.
* Wedding Countdown: Celebrate your engagement every step of the way. (Yay!)
* Plan on Any Device: The Knot app syncs everything between your phone, computer and tablet.
The ultimate wedding planning tool, The Knot app lets you plan anytime, from anywhere. Chat with vendors on the spot and get notified as soon as they respond, manage guest lists, accept RSVPs, track meal choices, peek at gifts (only if you want!), update your Wedding Website and so much more. Need a little inspiration? The Knot app is also full of thousands of photos to flip through and share.
The Knot app includes:
Wedding Countdown Widget
Wedding Style Quiz
Personal Wedding Venue and Vendor Recommendations
Wedding Vendor Chat
Free Wedding Website
Wedding Guest List Organizer
Wedding Registry for Cash, Experiences, Items and Charities
Personalized Wedding Checklist
Wedding Budget Tracker
Wedding Day Timeline
The Knot Terms and Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Info:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything wedding, Endless content, pro tips & organization
Everything you could possibly think of for wedding preparation and through the first year of marriage. I find the information relevant, up to date, and the professional know how they share is valuable information. The articles are interesting and timely based on the stage of planning I’m in.
I trust The Knot and enjoy the magazine too. I especially like the checklist reminders.
The only thing I would make others aware of is that I almost immediately noticed some of the best venues and vendors are not promoted or even available on the site. I wasn’t sure where we initially wanted to get married so I was researching places from my hometown where I grew up as well as my current area, which I am not as familiar with. Immediately I started realizing some of the most charming places weren’t showing up in searches or “best of”. I can’t be sure of the reason, but I presume it is related to $$ ...some may advertise and therefore get promoted on The Knot kind of like a preferred vendors or they may have built relationships with certain venues. As long as you are aware there are multiple resources out there, your wedding plans will come together beautifully. On The Knot, It’s all in one spot. I would say overall The Knot makes the planning organized, simple and fun!
Provides great resources
I love so much about this app but I wish certain things were working properly to love it even more. I have not been using the app very long but from what I’ve been able to use so far, I think it is a great tool to plan a beautiful wedding.
I love that the app provides resources, such as venues nearby with the option to search, the venues have ratings and reviews, pictures, virtual tours, some have price ranges, and all the I formation needed to book a tour. Other resources are photographers, DJs, caterers, and so much more to have the options in case you have no idea where to go to book someone near you. I also love that the app provides you with a planning timeline with deadlines. It provides deadlines for planning month to month which is so valuable to someone like me that is not a natural planner and is does not know where to start or end. You can also take a style quiz to get a feel, and begin an Inspiration board, of what you may want your wedding to look like. It may not be 100% accurate but you can adjust it accordingly.
My reasoning for only giving the app 4 stars instead of 5, is that there is an inspiration board you can create but it is not working properly. It will not allow me to add inspiration pictures nor link my Pinterest. That saddens me because I would love to keep everything in one place and I love the idea of sharing that board with those helping with the planning process.
Completely customizable planning at your fingertips
Planning a wedding of any size is no small feat! The Knot app has been stellar at offering comprehensive, user-friendly solutions for: additions or changes to the guest list, along with contact info and RSVP tracking; an easy-to-use budgeter where you can adjust costs and categories; a FREE customizable wedding website; an editable checklist/day-of timeline...I could go on and on! With the exception of building the wedding website, most of the app is very mobile-responsive and data can be entered right from your phone. The full range of features are available online from a larger device and the transition is seamless to the app. I also like how the vendor/affiliate listings are not constantly popping up as ads, but quick to find if you need suggestions or help. The crashes are rare but inconvenient—there was one point where the app wouldn’t open for weeks, but I just went online to continue the planning process. If you don’t have access to a larger device it may be a slight challenge to do things like embed the registries to the wedding website or export your guest list & contact info as a spreadsheet. Overall I’m loving the UX and everyone is amazed at how far ahead in the planning I am (still 4 months out) Thank you to The Knot for this great resource!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Knot Inc.
- 111.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Knot
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.