Introducing Wedge, the next frontier of finance. The first digital wallet app that lets you save on everyday purchases by paying with any asset in your Wedge portfolio using a single debit card or your smartphone. Wedge brings the power of the market to everyone for their everyday spending.
Get all-in-one access to every asset in your Wedge wallet: buy and sell fractional shares of stocks, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, bonds to spend at point of purchase. Wedge provides recommendations at checkout on which asset to use to maximize savings. Users can select which asset to spend on every transaction to optimize savings and rank on the Wedge total savings community leaderboard.
Wedge onboarding is as easy as 1,2, Start Spending and Saving
1. Link: Create an account and securely link Wedge to your existing checking or savings account
2. Load: Buy assets in your Wedge wallet to build your Wedge portfolio
3. Spend: Start spending and selecting which asset or combination of assets to use that will save you the most.
Wedge’s safe and secure wallet app links directly to your existing FDIC-insured bank account and, includes a Wedge debit card. Unlike other debit cards, you can turn the Wedge debit card on and off directly from the app.
Save money, whether you are a seasoned investor or someone who is ready to take the first step and make your money work for you. Wedge helps you grow your wealth providing access to the market at your fingertips and the investing and spending wisdom of the Wedge community.
The future of smarter spending is here. Join the Wedge community and make smart financial decisions with Wedge’s spending and investment money saving app.
- Spend assets for everyday purchases using stocks, cryptocurrency, ETFs, bonds or cash
- Wedge tells you which asset or combination to use at checkout for the most savings
- Invest in stocks, crypto or other assets with automatic, recurring purchases
- Access all your assets in your Wedge wallet with the Wedge debit card
Stocks, Crypto and More:
- Invest in stocks, cryptocurrency, bonds, ETFs and more
- Crypto: Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Stocks: Over 2,000 stocks, bonds, ETFs and commodity ETFs
- Buy or sell fractional shares of equities, stocks, bonds and crypto
- Investments made easy: set automatic recurring purchases at a frequency that fits your investment strategy and budget
- Assets can be managed in real-time with information that keeps you up to date on asset performance
- Savings account tracker: see details on all your assets, including real-time gains and total savings
- Checking account or other bank account linked safely and securely with Plaid technology
- Secure payments: contactless or with the Wedge debit card
- Wedge partners with the best in the business, providing maximum security and fraud protection for your information, purchases and assets
Investing with Ease:
- Wedge is easy to use for all experience levels - from beginner to expert investors
- Save money, link to your secure FDIC-insured bank account and achieve financial flexibility and control
Download Wedge today and put your checking account to work.
Wedge Subscription Plans:
- Equities: Vanguard 500 Index Fund ETD & SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin
- Commodity: SPDR Gold Trust
- Full access to over 2,000 publicly traded U.S. equities and cryptocurrencies supported through our brokerage and the NASDAQ/NYSE
Terms of Service: www.wedge.us/terms-and-conditions
Investing involves risk, including the risk of losing the money you invest. The information included in this description is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell any security or cryptocurrency.
We’re constantly making improvements and updates to our application to make the Wedge experience better for you.
* A new asset sale detail view that gives you every detail available for any asset sale you’ve completed.
* Curated asset bundles will be released soon!
* You now have the ability to change your address if you move or want your card mailed somewhere else.
Ratings and Reviews
Crazy using a debit card to spend bitcoin and stocks
Wedges flexibility in how you can use the debit card anywhere and then capitalize on whatever gains I have is awesome. I’m easily smoking whatever rewards I get from credit cards (sometimes in the order of dozens of percent more savings per purchase, not kidding), and my only regret now is not putting in more money sooner to fully replace some other credit cards and maximize these gains earlier.
Power Idle Checking Funds
I use Wedge for its flexibility to generate savings on idle cash in my account.
Every pay cycle my Wedge breakdown looks like:
1. Pay the bills... i.e. $200 leftover
2. Power remaining funds. Half/half recipe ($100 in assets + $100 stays cash)
3. Buy 4-5 diverse assets. ($25/ETH, BTC, TSLA, VOO)
4. Checkout with Wedge. (Coffee, groceries, movies, etc...)
5. Generate savings. Pay with any asset gains and/or cash via Wedge
Wedge sends a notification after checkout and lets me apply any gains from my asset bundle to that transaction. It's pretty slick! I try to keep a solid cash reserve to minimize any risk of asset losses. Generating micro-savings over time adds up and I dig it. Yesterday, I saved 2.7% on concert tix by paying with Wedge utilizing my TSLA gains.
Wedge is flexible.
Pelt trader economics enabled in 2021
Everyday purchasing power with Crypto?! Very cool concept. I like having the ability to pay for things like lunch and fuel with my crypto assets on the fly. Not being tied to cash for daily purchases feels oddly powerful. Also like the ranking system of users. Watch out robinhood.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wedge Financial, Inc
- 116.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Wedge Financial, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.