THE search engine of the online art market.
For > 400,000 artists : available artworks, observed market prices, trends and where to buy
WEDIGART IS THE WORLD SEARCH ENGINE OF THE ONLINE ART MARKET.
Wedigart centralizes, all in one place, the international art market on the internet, by way of a search engine that queries the catalogues of the web’s major Art market players.
FOR OVER 400,000 ARTISTS (156 countries/nationalities) :
- artworks for sale on the web
- APRi & delta APRi indexes (innovation)
- where to buy, in a click
100% FREE, WITH OR WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT.
- W/o an account : get unlimited searches + modules to discover & rate artworks
- With an account, get access to all data and features : APRI & delta APRI indexes per artist + see trends + use the artwork appraisal calculator + follow your favorite artists & receive notifications + create a virtual collection
WEDIGART IS AN APPLICATION INDISPENSABLE TO THE ART WORLD, WHETHER YOU ARE :
- an art lover
- an occasional buyer
- a collector
- an artist
- an art market professional
WEDIGART ALLOWS YOU TO :
- buy savvy (on the basis of the market prices, trends, etc.)
- estimate the actual market price of an artwork
- follow artists and be notified of their new available artworks
- discover new artists
LOOKING TO ACQUIRE AN ARTWORK ?
Find where and at what price to buy it, and with a click, be redirected to the vendor website of your choice.
DISCOVER AND RATE ARTWORKS
Wedigart also allows you to discover new artists and artworks.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT (ABOSLUTELY FREE) AND GET FULL ACCESS TO WEDIGART’S DATA AND FEATURES :
1) MARKET INNOVATION : conception of the APRI and delta APRI indexes
- APRi (or Artist Price Ratio index) is a price index* per artist and by medium (painting, drawing, edition prints, photography, etc.) based on observed (not estimated) market prices for a 100 x 100 cm sized artwork. For example : on average, paintings by artist « X » sell for X euros/dollars for an equivalent 100 x 100 cm.
- The delta APRi is the average discrepancy rate observed between the prices of artworks presently for sale and the APRi. For example : an artist’s drawings whose delta APRi is of 5% indicates that there is a +/- 5% price discrepancy between the listed prices and the APRi.
These indexes, conceived and calculated on the basis of observed market prices, are an indication of an artist’s actual prices, on the web’s art market and/or in galleries.
*on the basis of observed listed prices over the last 6 months; to access these indexes, users must be “connected”.
2) PRICE CALCULATOR : APPRAISE YOUR ARTWORK
Looking to resell an artwork, or by curiosity, calculate the « APRi price » of an artwork.
Per artist and by medium, simply enter the dimensions of the artwork and obtain its price based on the APRi, meaning on the average prices currently observed.
3) VIRTUAL COLLECTION AND FAVORITE ARTISTS
Virtual collection : like a wishlist, find and manage your favorite artworks.
Favorite artists : find your favorite artists and be notified weekly of their new available artworks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Art Traffik
- 63.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Art Traffik SAS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.