Weed Firm 2: Back to College by Manitoba Games.
The sequel to the now-legendary weed growing adventure, Weed Firm: RePlanted, featuring the next level in weed selling simulations.
In this plant game you will:
• Cultivate your pot farm empire with multiple strains of marijuana, including the well-known White Widow and Purple Haze, as well as the amazingly potent and extremely beautiful Alien Weed
• Meet and sell pot to a range of eccentric clientele such as Jane the stripper, Luni & Durte the rap duo, Sandy & Mandy the Cheerleaders, Ian the DJ, Rasta Bob, a crew of weed loving aliens, and many more!
• Grow your pot farm empire and customize your shop with a series of items that will help kick up your buzz as well as keep you safe from intruders
• Defend your stash from the local Gangbangers and find creative ways of shaking off corrupt cops and federal agents who are ready to bust up your grow shop.
• Expand your operation to the great outdoors and beyond. What will you find inside the RV? Diversify your business with blunts, rosin dabs, wax, and a variety of edibles!
• Earth is not enough for your booming business? Procure a spaceship and open shop in the Space Bar, where you can produce and sell high profit concentrates to a new crowd of visiting aliens!
In this follow-up to Weed Firm: RePlanted, the popular role-playing weed growing and dealing adventure, expelled botany student Ted Growing heads back to his Alma Mater. This time he's not there to hit the books, but rather to hide out from the cops who are hot on his trail. Ted sets up his pot grow-op in an abandoned gym and gets down to doing what he does best: cultivating and selling cannabis. You get to be Ted as he expands his pot farm! Feel your pulse rising as Ted tries to keep his buzz up while growing his empire and selling to an ever-increasing client base that demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Jah be with you! Peace.
New characters Soulja Boy and Possiblephilly.
New vinyls by Soulja Boy and Possiblephilly.
Jukebox - a whole new way to bring good vibes to the Space Bar and boost your progress.
Warp to Next Level - Wanna level up even faster? Now there’s a way.
Alien Safe - Protect your Alien Weed stash from space pirates.
Customize your Space Bar and speed up alien customer traffic.
New levels, characters, bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I saw someone else playing this game and I was like woah I remember the first game so I downloaded it and like I’m really into it. Definitely a 4 star game but I’ll give it 5 stars. The add system isn’t the best considering while ur watching adds customers can come and then they end up leaving and their respect goes down. I’m a level 26 so it doesn’t matter much cause I can just smoke them up but I think this game has a lot of potential with the 2 burglars that come in. After you unlock the backyard they really have no use. Maybe you could send them to do a hit at ur friends place and you would have to pay the burglars a certain amount of money? I don’t make games so I won’t tread too deeply but the game has fantastic potential and even through you can’t have shrooms on the iOS version I do think their yields should be the alien weed should have the same yield as the shrooms. Overall, great game but room for expansion.
Haven’t been able to put it down
There are very few free games offered in the App Store that don’t require users to spend any money to progress in the game. This is one of them. Of course you do have the option if purchasing lots of things to help progress you in the game, but after purchasing any one of them, doesn’t matter what, all the ads go away. I have a great deal of respect for the developers of this game for that. They could have easily bogged this game down with plenty of pay to win aspects but they didn’t. The game itself with the entire weed aspect aside is fun, challenging, and addicting. There are lots of really nice visuals as far as character design, you can just tell there was a lot of love put into the production of this app. At the end of the day, it’s a really great, one of a kind strategy game and if you’re looking for a fun app that won’t rip you off, look no further.
Don't play during school
So I was playing during class and my teacher walked by and he said "oh hey isn't that the game with weed?" I said yeah thinking I was going to get in trouble but then again I'm in a college class so he's like "yeah dude I'm at level 50 right now" he showed me then sent me to the deans office for playing the game. Thinking I was going to get in trouble I delete the game on the way to the deans office and I get there and wait for him. He walks in sits down and pulls out his phone... I hear the song from the game and knocking on the door and he looks at me with a smile and goes "aye man I just sold 5 weed for 700 dollars" then looks at what I got sent into him for and gets a big smile and asks to see my grows I told him I deleted it and he told me go back to class. So the main point of the story is don't go to college or else the walls will start melting and the floors will disappear. Stay growing my dudeds👌🏽
- Ludum LLC
- 603.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Manitoba Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock item $0.99
- Unlock item $1.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.