Take your business to the next level! Grow weed, make edibles and concentrates.
Explore the new secret underground location to make hash and bubble hash.
Can you… deal?
Weed Firm 2: Back to College by Manitoba Games.
The sequel to the now-legendary weed growing adventure, Weed Firm: RePlanted, featuring the next level in weed selling simulations.
In this plant game you will:
• Cultivate your pot farm empire with multiple strains of marijuana, including the well-known White Widow and Purple Haze, as well as the amazingly potent and extremely beautiful Alien Weed
• Meet and sell pot to a range of eccentric clientele such as Jane the stripper, Luni & Durte the rap duo, Sandy & Mandy the Cheerleaders, Ian the DJ, Rasta Bob, a crew of weed loving aliens, and many more!
• Grow your pot farm empire and customize your shop with a series of items that will help kick up your buzz as well as keep you safe from intruders
• Defend your stash from the local Gangbangers and find creative ways of shaking off corrupt cops and federal agents who are ready to bust up your grow shop.
• Expand your operation to the great outdoors and beyond. What will you find inside the RV? Diversify your business with blunts, rosin dabs, wax, and a variety of edibles!
• Earth is not enough for your booming business? Procure a spaceship and open shop in the Space Bar, where you can produce and sell high profit concentrates to a new crowd of visiting aliens!
• Now you can mine weed crypto coins to unlock exclusive content!
• Featuring Soulja Boy: Drako is back!
• A new addictive way of gaining XP: basketball minigame!
In this follow-up to Weed Firm: RePlanted, the popular role-playing weed growing and dealing adventure, expelled botany student Ted Growing heads back to his Alma Mater. This time he's not there to hit the books, but rather to hide out from the cops who are hot on his trail. Ted sets up his pot grow-op in an abandoned gym and gets down to doing what he does best: cultivating and selling cannabis. You get to be Ted as he expands his pot farm! Feel your pulse rising as Ted tries to keep his buzz up while growing his empire and selling to an ever-increasing client base that demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Jah be with you! Peace.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I think it’s time to read a book...Lol! So Weed Firm 2 is a definite improvement over the first game and I’ve wasted so much time playing it. It’s addictive because you want to buy all of the items in the game. I did turn off wifi and cellular bc who wants to watch ads every few minutes? I certainly wasn’t gonna spend actual money. If you’re not willing to part with a few dollars, be prepared to spend hours grinding away to virtual-buy items in-game. I actually prefer it that way but I do have my limits. I reached the “Weedstar” level and it’s becoming more tedious to play since there never seems to be enough “energy” to run the RV, Gymnasium, Alien room, and outdoor operations without stopping what you’re doing every few seconds to sell more weed in order to gain more energy. I think I’m ready to drastically decrease the amount of time I spend playing it. It’s a good game though and I recommend it.
The game is good, but.....
This is a great game but there is some flaws is it. I think some of the items are too expensive for you to purchase if you actually play the game and not spend real money on it. The screen goes completely black after and ad and it’ll stay like that unless I close out of the app and restart it. I also can’t log into Facebook to save my game, I have to continue playing as a guest even tho I’ve logged into Facebook with the game before, it keeps telling me this old piece of junk don’t start, so I can’t do anything with the Facebook features as far as visit other friends. The alien gangsters come too frequently and I barely get enough alien weed or regular weed because when I collect too many at the same time, it often counts them as one. Also some things in the rev takes a lot of weed which barely is profit once you actually think about it. You guys can even add a delivery aspect to the game since there’s a rv involved, maybe re-enroll in the college classes and pay our teachers off with weed for good grades, and if our grades drop too low, we get kicked back out. All in all this is a great game and I do love to play it, I just wish things were a little more cheaper just to actually have fun with the game, and be able to accomplish the goals they have set out without having to refresh them and all if not most of the bugs get fixed, maybe even not take energy from us like the first weed firm
I saw someone else playing this game and I was like woah I remember the first game so I downloaded it and like I’m really into it. Definitely a 4 star game but I’ll give it 5 stars. The add system isn’t the best considering while ur watching adds customers can come and then they end up leaving and their respect goes down. I’m a level 26 so it doesn’t matter much cause I can just smoke them up but I think this game has a lot of potential with the 2 burglars that come in. After you unlock the backyard they really have no use. Maybe you could send them to do a hit at ur friends place and you would have to pay the burglars a certain amount of money? I don’t make games so I won’t tread too deeply but the game has fantastic potential and even through you can’t have shrooms on the iOS version I do think their yields should be the alien weed should have the same yield as the shrooms. Overall, great game but room for expansion.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ludum LLC
- 689.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Manitoba Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock item $0.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Unlock item $1.99
- Backyard Pack $4.99
- Energy day $3.99
- Locker Room Pack $4.99
- Fertilizers Bundle $0.99
- Set of 3 Spins of the Wheel $0.99
- 10,000 in-game cash $4.99
- Unlock Safe $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.