Weed Firm 2: Back to College by Manitoba Games.
The sequel to the now-legendary weed growing adventure, Weed Firm: RePlanted, featuring the next level in weed selling simulations.
In this plant game you will:
• Cultivate your pot farm empire with multiple strains of marijuana, including the well-known White Widow and Purple Haze, as well as the amazingly potent and extremely beautiful Alien Weed
• Meet and sell pot to a range of eccentric clientele such as Jane the stripper, Luni & Durte the rap duo, Sandy & Mandy the Cheerleaders, Ian the DJ, Rasta Bob, a crew of weed loving aliens, and many more!
• Grow your pot farm empire and customize your shop with a series of items that will help kick up your buzz as well as keep you safe from intruders
• Defend your stash from the local Gangbangers and find creative ways of shaking off corrupt cops and federal agents who are ready to bust up your grow shop.
• Expand your operation to the great outdoors and beyond. What will you find inside the RV? Diversify your business with blunts, rosin dabs, wax, and a variety of edibles!
• Earth is not enough for your booming business? Procure a spaceship and open shop in the Space Bar, where you can produce and sell high profit concentrates to a new crowd of visiting aliens!
• Now you can mine weed crypto coins to unlock exclusive content!
• Featuring Soulja Boy: Drako is back!
• A new addictive way of gaining XP: basketball minigame!
In this follow-up to Weed Firm: RePlanted, the popular role-playing weed growing and dealing adventure, expelled botany student Ted Growing heads back to his Alma Mater. This time he's not there to hit the books, but rather to hide out from the cops who are hot on his trail. Ted sets up his pot grow-op in an abandoned gym and gets down to doing what he does best: cultivating and selling cannabis. You get to be Ted as he expands his pot farm! Feel your pulse rising as Ted tries to keep his buzz up while growing his empire and selling to an ever-increasing client base that demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Jah be with you! Peace.
New basketball minigame with new levels!
Soulja is back: Let's turn up!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is good, but.....
This is a great game but there is some flaws is it. I think some of the items are too expensive for you to purchase if you actually play the game and not spend real money on it. The screen goes completely black after and ad and it’ll stay like that unless I close out of the app and restart it. I also can’t log into Facebook to save my game, I have to continue playing as a guest even tho I’ve logged into Facebook with the game before, it keeps telling me this old piece of junk don’t start, so I can’t do anything with the Facebook features as far as visit other friends. The alien gangsters come too frequently and I barely get enough alien weed or regular weed because when I collect too many at the same time, it often counts them as one. Also some things in the rev takes a lot of weed which barely is profit once you actually think about it. You guys can even add a delivery aspect to the game since there’s a rv involved, maybe re-enroll in the college classes and pay our teachers off with weed for good grades, and if our grades drop too low, we get kicked back out. All in all this is a great game and I do love to play it, I just wish things were a little more cheaper just to actually have fun with the game, and be able to accomplish the goals they have set out without having to refresh them and all if not most of the bugs get fixed, maybe even not take energy from us like the first weed firm
I saw someone else playing this game and I was like woah I remember the first game so I downloaded it and like I’m really into it. Definitely a 4 star game but I’ll give it 5 stars. The add system isn’t the best considering while ur watching adds customers can come and then they end up leaving and their respect goes down. I’m a level 26 so it doesn’t matter much cause I can just smoke them up but I think this game has a lot of potential with the 2 burglars that come in. After you unlock the backyard they really have no use. Maybe you could send them to do a hit at ur friends place and you would have to pay the burglars a certain amount of money? I don’t make games so I won’t tread too deeply but the game has fantastic potential and even through you can’t have shrooms on the iOS version I do think their yields should be the alien weed should have the same yield as the shrooms. Overall, great game but room for expansion.
Haven’t been able to put it down
There are very few free games offered in the App Store that don’t require users to spend any money to progress in the game. This is one of them. Of course you do have the option if purchasing lots of things to help progress you in the game, but after purchasing any one of them, doesn’t matter what, all the ads go away. I have a great deal of respect for the developers of this game for that. They could have easily bogged this game down with plenty of pay to win aspects but they didn’t. The game itself with the entire weed aspect aside is fun, challenging, and addicting. There are lots of really nice visuals as far as character design, you can just tell there was a lot of love put into the production of this app. At the end of the day, it’s a really great, one of a kind strategy game and if you’re looking for a fun app that won’t rip you off, look no further.
- Ludum LLC
- 938.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Manitoba Games
- In-App Purchases
- Full Energy $1.99
- Energy day $3.99
- Energy week $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.