Grow your Weed Inc business in the best idle game! Collect and upgrade dozens of your favorite weed strains like Sour Diesel, Grand Daddy Purple, and Trainwreck to profit in this new strategic idle game. Manage every stage of production of marijuana, hemp, buds and the dankest strains from the grow room, processing room, and your storefront. Hire managers, upgrade your strains, and expand to new locations as you build your weed empire.
● Manage your Dispensary, Processing, and Grow Rooms as you expand your business.
● Earn crates to unlock rewards, collect powerful new strains, and upgrade existing ones.
● Hire unique managers who give special limited time boosts and power-ups to your locations.
● Expand to locations across the country in Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, and New York City! Canada too.
● Build and upgrade your strain collection with dozens of your favorite Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid weed strains.
● Renovate your locations to boost their income and attract bigger customers.
● Play Limited Time Events & Tournaments
● Check in everyday for amazing rewards
Join us online:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeedIncGame/
* Instagram: weed_inc_game
* Twitter: @Weed_Inc_Game (https://twitter.com/Weed_Inc_Game)
Please note Weed Inc is a free-to-play experience, but some game items are available for purchase using real money. A network connection is also required.
Got any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to
Hey Entrepreneurs! The new update is here:
- New Event themes are available. Check out the Noir, Apotcalypse, and Arcade Event styles now in rotation!
- Check out our new and improved Daily Deals!
- New Grow Room Wall Art.
- The Replanting option is now available sooner.
- You can now skip the Event Tutorial.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Got a cool idea? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I normally don’t write reviews, iv been playing this game for sometime and I have pretty much beat it. I’d love to ask the game makers to make more land. Also I have struggled lately with the goals they have and the OG bowl. The new one we have now I am not getting the ads to help in the og bowl. Iv lost all my friends also and that’s been a ugh for me in some ways. There’s been other bugs here and there that have caused me to leave the game for a day or two. Maybe a reset button would be nice. Because once you beat it. You tend to get bored with it.
But on a much better review on the game. When I first started I had so much fun I hardly put the game down and I even quit my other idle games just for the weed game. If your new to it. It’s a blast to play. And I over look 60% of the time the bugs that tend to pop on occasion. So with that game: weed game developers keep up the good work but please try to better the game more. More land would be nice or more weed and or maybe a way to start a area over just to keep busy. Maybe add a world chat / clan rooms so we can add people from there and not running to your Facebook to make friends. Thank you have a merry Christmas
One of my favorite idle games
I really enjoy this game. It is fun to play even without making any in-app purchases. The prestige system is fun and I love obtaining new strains. My only issue is I have looked for guides and such online and I can’t find an explanation as to why two of the same strains make different amounts. For example, if I plant Sour Diesel in one plot and then another Sour Diesel in the plot next to it, the one on the right makes more per second than the one on the left even if they are the same level with the same number of budsmen. I think this is because each additional plot is worth more than the previous ones but I have not been able to find a definitive answer. But overall it is a great game!
EDIT: The developer responded and let me know that yes each additional plot generates more value than the one before it and they are working on making this more clear within the game. Thanks devs!
Developer Response ,
We're still working on this! Thank you for the suggestion and taking the time to write us!
If you are looking for a solid tycoon game well this is for you. You are selling weed what’s not to love. It’s cool you can buy cities and areas to grow your weed and make loads of cash. There are plenty of cool strains of weed to plant and tapping them gives a weird but fun enjoyment. There are a few flaws however. Progression is pretty quick for the most parts however things can stall after a long while, especially in the middle of the first city. Micro transactions aren’t too terrible in this game since you can easily get the full experience without them however the ads are my problem. The app doesn’t force to watch ads but every minute an offer will come (pretty good sometimes game breaking ones at that) to offer cash or other stuff. The issue is it comes up way too often which honestly makes you feel bad for the game seeing it keeps throwing game breaking offers at you left and right and is honestly my biggest complaint (not to mention the ads on display are cheap low budget zombie and cowboy games which nobody likes). Overall though the game is pretty solid, has okay replay value to check in on a few times a day in your free time and is one of the better tycoon games on the App Store
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Metamoki Inc.
- 432.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Metamoki, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Cup o' Gems $1.99
- Starter Pack #1 $4.99
- SF Offer #2 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.