The WEEK 25 Weather Tracker app includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Best local weather app I've had
This in one of the best local weather apps I have seen. I don't do many ratings of apps but with this app I must! Not only do you get verbal alerts but you can watch video of latest forecast as well as have an active radar all in one app!
I'm watching the weather report live on 25 news this morning and it is completely different from what the weather on this app shows. I have also seen the hourly temps and weather completely off from the daily forecast on the app. Needs some work to ensure reliability and accuracy.
Notifications give the expiration times for watches and warnings.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.