The WEEK 25 Weather Tracker app includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but glitchy lately
Used this app for a year or so but lately I’ve been sporadicly getting a message saying “application is not available in your current location”. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it still happens. My other more minor gripe is that it pauses when opening and forces you to look at an advertisement for a local dentist. I understand the need for ads but in my opinion it pauses for too long and also it shouldn’t start the ad again just because you minimize the app and then go back to it.
Can’t live without this app
I live in a rural area have satellite tv and any weather knocks out our reception. We also can barely hear tornado sirens if it’s dead silent. The notifications are always correct and give me time to put animals up before heavy rains or severe weather hit. Had considered getting a weather radio but now I have one that travels with me! Definitely recommend!!!!
I think your weather is the best and relied on it for a long time and I am not able to get past the opening ads. I have checked all my settings and all seem ok and have given location ok. Really miss it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.