***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange / Outlook, Yahoo or Google calendar, WeekCal is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary Mac calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then WeekCal is the solution for you.
Mac OS Big Sur 11.0+ Required to use WeekCal for Mac
WeekCal provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini) month or year level. WeekCal breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
YOU CONTROL YOUR CALENDAR
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Customize week numbers or repetitive options, plus many other automated and templatized functions allow you to create a calendar designed for you.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with WeekCal. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, WeekCal is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO WEEKCAL PRO
● Get a premium widget with a more advanced schedule
● Unlock all Views: Day, Agenda, Mini Month, Month, Year
● Calendar Store: Full access to popular pre-set calendars
● Reminders: Create and manage Reminders in a dedicated view, and in all calendar views
● New Features: Get the latest and greatest calendar content (updated regularly)
The Calendar Store allows you to add curated and auto-updating calendars focused on major events. Top categories include World Sports, Holidays, Weather, Nature and Religion.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Join Meeting from calendar event: tap button to join Zoom, Google Meet + other meeting services
● Mac Widget support: view your upcoming events on your home screen
● Mac Dark Mode support auto-adjusts to dark color scheme optimized to be easier on the eyes in low light conditions, plus other custom color schemes
● Custom App Icons: select from 10 different WeekCal icon color schemes
● Apple Watch support for Series 1-6
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, mini month, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments & events
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
● Link contacts to events
● Event templates & recurrence rules
● Multiple time zone support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Sygic, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
Please Note: Recurring subscriptions are billed annually. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the regular non-discounted price of the current subscription, unless cancelled earlier. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using WeekCal on our website.
We are excited to announce that WeekCal, the world’s most powerful calendar app, is now available for macOS desktops and laptops.
In this first release, you can expect to have access to all the same useful tools as your iPhone - now on your computer! These include:
● Multiple calendar views
● Automations & customizable shortcuts
● Multiple calendar sync
● Custom calendar subscriptions for your favorite teams, events, & more
● 3 macOS Widgets - small + medium “My Schedule” & small “Today’s Date”
● Efficient, in-app ‘Join Meeting’ button
● Fast & friendly user support
In the coming weeks, we will continue adding updates to WeekCal to improve your experience on macOS.
Questions? Feedback? Suggestions? Let us know, we’re here to support you. Email us at email@example.com or just tap “Provide Feedback” in the help section of the app for fast and friendly assistance from our team.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but some minor limitations
I own a mobile business with multiple appointments every day. I have been using Week Calendar for over five years and I found it significantly more useful and easier to work with them the built-in Apple calendar. I use iTunes to synchronize my phone calendars with my pc’s Outlook calendar and Week Calendar functions perfectly.
The Week Calendar’s additional weekly and mini-month views are exceptionally useful for seeing an overview of scheduled appointments. Andy interface is easy to use. The search function is great for helping to find previous appointments but unfortunately, the newest version of the app continually reverts back to a 1-year search envelope after every search. It can be adjusted using the gear tool for a longer search envelope but setting the beginning date automatically moves the end date to one year later requiring the user to modify both dates each time they need a longer search. The older version of the app retained the previously used search dates after each search. I hope this option is re-incorporated into the next update. Otherwise, I highly recommend this app for anyone who needs more control of their phone calendar than the built-in iPhone calendar provides
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using WeekCal and for your review! Glad you are liking our app! We hope you continue to enjoy. :) Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback about the app.
Great app that’s been my go-to calendar
So, I’ve been a WeekCalendar user for a LONG time. I bought the app way back when it was $1.99 or $2.99 or something, before it went free with subscription and IAP support. While I’m a little sad to be bothered by requests to partake in such things, I can’t deny the software authors the right to try and keep a great product generating revenue, and this is a great product (and the IAP is a little less ever-present now than it once was in the latest release). While Apple has added some great new features to their own iOS calendar, WeekCalendar still has the best means of interacting with data a week at a time, and using it has been easy. It integrates very well with both the iOS calendar and Google calendar. If there is a complaint to be had it is that it leans quite heavily on Apple’s own Calendar app to provide some of the core functionality. Week Calendar builds on it but cannot fully supplant it. All part of Apple’s plan, perhaps?
Update: the push to subscribe and unlock features has become more aggressive again, and I don’t need any of those functions. Were the basic free features (that I once paid for) a little less overshadowed by the pressure to buy a subscription (which many of us don’t need) I think I’d stick with it, but at this point in time Week Calendar doesn’t do enough for my basic needs to make it worth putting up with the constant proportion. So long and thanks for all the fish.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're sorry for the Pro banner keeps on popping up. We'll take note of this for further review. Thanks again!
Wonderful calendar with tons of options
When I first write this, I had been using this app for almost a year. Now I’ve used it for many years and still really really love it. “The mini month is SO useful to me. It's just about like the month view in google calendar on a full computer. I can see all my events in one view. There's little great features too - if you have too many things to see in the mini month line (mon-sun), you can scroll down in the line without switching views. Likewise if the event has lots of details, you can scroll the window that pops up when you tap on it. You can even edit a lot of the event without needing to go to the edit window. This calendar is worlds more useful to me than the stock calendar. Oh, and I was testing CalenMob and this one seems to have more features and runs much quicker than CalenMob. There are tons of features, many of which I don't use, and he option to use them or not. Options are lovely. The only thing I'd say could use improvement is that the notifications from weekcal are linked to the stock calendar and will take you there rather than weekcal if you tap on them. This hasn't been much of an issue for me as I just notice that I have an event reminder and then go straight to weekcal. Price when I got it was only $2 too. Thank you!”
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Do More Mobile, LLC.
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Maple Media 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Subscription $7.49
- Annual Pro Subscription $19.99
- Annual Pro Subscription $12.99
- Smart Calendars 1 Year $2.99
- Annual Pro Subscription $19.99
- Annual Pro Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.