Plan your cooking with your personal recipe book
~ ~ ~ ~
Tired of not knowing what to make for dinner?
Week menu helps out with planning your menu!
You’ll see your planned week through a neat dashboard showing your added dinners for each day.
Create your own personal recipe book!
You easily add new recipes through the build-in browser. Week menu is not locked to any specific source or particular page of recipes.
Regardless if you have your favorite recipes stored as bookmarks, in a text file on your computer, or if you have grandma's amazing apple pie written down on a sheet of paper.
Everything can be stored in your Week Menu!
~ ~ ~ ~
WEEK MENU HELPS YOU OUT WITH:
● Planning the weekly cooking - Up to six recipes per day
● Go back and see how you planned your previous weeks, or plan forthcoming weeks
● Create your own personal recipe book with your favourite recipes
● Organize the recipes the way you want - add your own categories and main ingredients
● Collect your recipes in ONE PLACE - add recipes by url, text or by taking a photo
● Randomize dinner suggestions based on main ingredient
● Look at your recipes in a full screen mode for a perfect ‘cooking view’ while cooking
● Add notes to your recipes, to help you out while cooking
● Sync your recipes and menus between your devices - available on both iPad and iPhone
Available in following languages:
English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Polish, Thai, Dutch
Got any questions or feedback? Please visit us at http://www.loudfish.se/contact or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Share recipes by email, Facebook, printer or message
* Share weekly menu by email
* Fixed bug with Facebook-sharing of weekly menu
* Choose image from website when adding a recipe from a website
Bug & performance fixes
New language: Dutch
Planned for upcoming versions:
Dropbox-sync, today widget, improved daily overview of recipes/meals.
Please let us know if you miss any functionality or would like help with something.
Thanks for using Week Menu. If you like it and would like to give it a review on the App Store we will love you forever <3
Happy food planning!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app with a few bugs
I really like this app because it easily stores recipes I've made.... And if I don't like the recipe I can then delete it. So now I have a nice little list of go to, I know we like it recipes.
The only problem I have with this app is its syncing ability between my iPhone and iPad. I can input info in my iPad and sync to my iPhone but not the other way around which is frustrating... A little help would be nice :-) have recommended this app to a few freidns.
Great concept does not execute at all!
- Bjorn Karlsson
- 18.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Loud Fish Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.