If you are reading this text, then you are looking for a good organiser. Congratulations! You have found it! Week Planner will save your time and money! Our planner is the easiest way to plan and schedule events and work with them further. If you like using diaries with week view, this calendar is for you!
You do not need to carry paper diary any longer! A paper organiser with a week view is in your smartphone now!
The Week Planner is an interactive online manager that captures your schedule and ideas systematically and effortlessly. It unites your notepads, checklists, paper organisers and project management tools in one efficient and very accessible application. You will not find cumbersome mechanisms of making entries, and you certainly do not need a training to use our application. If you are used to having planners with a week view, this application is certainly for you!
- “Finally!!! Finally I have found a diary, which I have been looking for: SIMPLE!”
- "So great! I know all my plans instead of having to look at the calendar."
- "So easy to use. I really appreciate the look of the planner."
- "This was the only planner app I could find that was both simple and useful."
Organize your life!
Nothing is better than keeping your diary, events' calendar and task list always at your hand. You can also accurately plan your time and add the latest updates on the go – it is that easy. Week view is the most convenient view for planning!
Why not customize the design, font, and text colour of your agenda the way you want it? Moreover, the program supports many foreign languages and switches to daily, two-day view and monthly calendar. You have no option but to start using it right away!
Secure your data!
Try the next features to maximize your notes' safety:
- Synchronise the Week Planner with your iCloud / Google Cloud or other devices;
- Protect your privacy with Touch ID or Face ID;
- Lock your thoughts with a passcode;
- Enjoy the automatic back-up system.
Maximize your productivity!
Using the Week Planner, you can also review your past notes for months and years, as well as set up recurring events on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
Doesn't it sound fantastic?
Feel free to:
- Choose first day of week – Monday or Sunday;
- Change week view to two-day or one-day view;
- Choose and change any number of times the design;
- Choose font and its colour;
- Choose language which does not depend on the main language of your device;
- Easily make entries for months and years back and forth;
- Easily make any events repeated/recurrent: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, on exact dates, set the length of such events, cancel them;
- Delete the completed task or unnecessary entry;
- Set and obtain notifications about important events;
- Save versions for subsequent printing;
- Carry out search of events and entries;
- Save entries automatically or in a “forced” manner;
- Change the Font colour to any you like;
- Copy, Paste, Move etc. Entries;
- BackUp and Sync your entries and keep them confidential using the password!
You will see all your plans at a glance – just open the app and you will see all schedules, appointments, reminders etc in your hand. No need to keep paper notes, no need to fill out any sort of forms.
Don’t hesitate to contact us shall you have any questions or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or use an online form in the app.
Tags: Calendar, Planner, Organiser, Diary, Notes, Schedule, Daily, Plan, Week, Plan for the week, Text editor, Study, School diary, Lessons, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Daily events, Weekly, Monthly, Annual, Text color, Text size, Moleskin, Calendar, Planner, Organizer, Schedule, Productivity.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In progress not perfect...Yet
This is what I have been looking for in an app. I use it for daily calendar and journal for the week. It is simple yet what I need. The only cons are it needs to support Apple Pencil. And more themes. Let’s face it the themes are kinda out dated to say the least.
But in my opinion if you added to support Apple Pencil and better themes. It would make this app worth paying 4.99. I paid the coffee because to me it worth that. Add the Apple Pencil support and better themes and I will gladly update my review to a 5star. And upgrade to the beer. Smiles.
I have used so many apps with bells & whistles. This is now my ‘Go To’ app for capturing the promises I make, ideas, and my general daily to do list. It is saving countless trees, as I am not haphazardly writing notes & To Do lists, and it is easier to add things to do when I see what is on my plate on any given day of the week. I am actually amazed at how much I accomplish instead of feeling like I never get ahead, as I have a reminder of what I accomplished, and when. I wish it was easier to drag & drop a task or note to another day, but the simplicity and clean interface is actually more important, so when I cut & paste, it is with a purpose. I have apps I use on a daily basis, but this is the best tool I have to capture the surprises. Love the app!
Love this App!!
I looked for so long for a simple and easy to use daily planner and I finally found one with this App. So easy to use and very functional. I highly recommend it. I would give it 10 Stars if I could!!!
I want to make one suggestion that would make this app even better....Friday, on the Calendar, is the shortest day. Of course you can write just as much as any other day, but Friday is the day you can write the least without opening up the whole day. My suggestion is to make all the days length equally. In doing this, you can see the most important things at a glance without having to open up the day in it’s entirety. Other than that, this app is just perfect!!!
Developer Response ,
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DLT, OOO
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Ruslan Dimitriev
- In-App Purchases
- Week Plan Full Features $4.99 $4.99
- Week Plan Full Features $0.99 $0.99
- Week Plan Full Features $1.99 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.