Don't Lose Sight of Your Team's Goals
Weekly Planning + Quarterly Objectives
Set structured goals to align activities throughout your organization. Track weekly progress, provide feedback and move everyone in a unified direction. What is the progress of your long term goals? What did your team get done this week? Weekdone answers that. Used from Fortune 500 teams to small startups for greater team insight.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Set quarterly goals for company, team or person.
2. Each employee enters weekly progress, plans and problems.
3. Weekdone compiles the report and dashboard. You get it via e-mail, on the mobile, tablet and web.
4. Quickly review each employee's week and give valuable feedback
- Increase productivity and manage everyone’s time and focus better
- Make better fact-based decisions about your team
- Be data driven, not just gut-feeling based
- Monitor each employee’s contribution
- Proactively apply corrective measures and take actions
- Quickly see when an indicator underperforms
- Identify operational inefficiencies
- Evaluate strategic performance against objectives
- Monitor your own performance
- No more endless searching from your overloaded inbox for people’s reports
OBJECTIVES AND KEY RESULTS
- OKR is the leading best practice team management and goal-setting methodology.
- It's a simple and straightforward management tool for setting and tracking company, team and personal objectives
- It consists of a list of objectives, each tied to 3-5 measurable key results
- Visualize and analyze progress history by pretty charts
- The simplest and most efficient reporting method is the PPP - Progress, Plans, and Problems
- First of all, the past (Progress): What has been achieved already?
- Secondly, the future (Plans): What are you planning to do this week?
- Finally, the present (Problems): What challenges have you encountered with your plans?
Weekdone dashboard graphs help you understand in seconds what’s the company health score. See who in your team needs more attention and who deserves a pat on the back. Drill down to overdue items, task completion ratio, happiness, problematic issues and task distribution for each person.
READY-MADE AND CUSTOM TEMPLATES
Get started with best practices PPP – progress, plans, problems – reporting template used at many top companies. Choose any other ready-made template, like Weekly Snippets, Results - Objectives - Challenges, Sales Report or Solo Productivity. Add an unlimited number of your own section headings or change the default ones.
Employee reports are often like a black hole. People want to know their manager is reading their reports and get some weekly feedback. Weekdone allows you to quickly give weekly personal feedback via comments and additional questions to each person.
Each person gets asked for their happiness and job satisfaction weekly. See the results by person, team and company. Take action whenever you see the happiness drop.
It’s easy to like and comment on each-other’s items, give feedback or ask additional questions.
LIGHTWEIGHT TASK MANAGER
Not using any todo list app yet? You can use Weekdone as a simple task manager, listing your goals and objectives as plans and moving them to progress. Focus on what’s important and get things done.
- Automatically compiled team and company reports
- Quick and easy to fill in form
- Import items and generate reports from Atlassian JIRA and Asana
- Submit progress via e-mail
- #hashtags to group items together as topics or projects
- E-mail reminders to never forget any deadlines
- Privacy settings by teams and observer role
MOBILE, TABLET, E-MAIL AND WEB
- Access dashboards and reports on your iPhone
- Check and fill in reports on your iPad
- Get beautiful e-mail reports once per week
It's been long overdue but it's finally here. We fixed some bugs and updated design.
Feedback is always welcome.
Ratings and Reviews
For focus, decision making and accomplishing your most desired outcomes. I’d highly recommend for personal and business.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Jim for kind words! Glad you like it. Enjoy it and let us know of any improvement ideas.
Allows us to keep everyone on the same page.
Hasn't worked in weeks. After months without problems, it now crashes on every launch. Please fix.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.