weekflow 2 offers visualization that is both beautiful and practical: The unique weekflow view shows your life in vivid colors. Instantly intuitive and with the full professional feature set - for iPhone and Apple Watch.
Have a beautiful week
It’s quite simple: Each row represents one week. The width of the individual tiles displays how busy you are. And one of four different color-modes shows off what you put in your schedule:
'Top': Colors are determined by the calendar category that takes up the most time on that day
’Average': Colors are mixed from the different calendars with events on that day
'Real Mixing': Colors are mixed like real paint pigments
'Heat Map': The total time taken by events on that day is shown from yellow to red
weekflow 2 for Apple Watch brings your calendar colors to your wrist: The signature weekflow week in a light or dark display mode - and the next appointment as a Glance view.
Beautiful and functional
weekflow 2 includes the complete professional feature set:
Now included by popular demand: Print full weeks via PDF-export or directly via AirPrint
• No sign-up required
• All system calendars (Google, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud, CalDAV) supported with no additional setup
• Today widget for the notification center
• Natural language input (English and German)
• Directions to your appointments
• Preview of appointments on a specific day via tap and hold
• Detailed full week view in landscape orientation
• List view (compact or detailed)
• Export events as .ics files
• Customizable weekflow experience (scaling, color mode, include all-day events, etc.)
• Home screen icon badge can display the number of due events, the current day and more
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• iOS 11 related bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve tried so many calendar apps, and this is easily my favorite. It’s pretty and enjoyable to use, but also functional for our busy family with multiple calendars. The unique color mixing makes it both entertaining, as well as easy to see what’s happening when, in a way that works well for super visual types!
Gorgeous and intuitive
A fantastic start. I really enjoy how this app functions, you get used to it very quickly. I'm not sure about the icon, it just doesn't look as professional as I'd want it, but that's just me. Other than that I love this app.
The developer, allthirds, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Frank Anton Mayet, Ralf Mayet, Alexander Mayet GbR
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 allthirds GbR
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.