This incredible app lets you discover great savings from major department stores, specialty stores and discount stores around you. So, get rid of your Sunday paper ads today and start enjoying Weekly with savings from stores like Macy's, Sears, Kohl's, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, PetCo, Pet Smart, Sports Authority, Jo-Ann Stores, Dillard's and many more!
● Browse weekly sales from your favorite local stores
● Gorgeous flyer viewing experience using slideshow style
● HD quality images on the iPhone Retina displays
● Intuitive image flip-open to see individual sale items and save them to list
● Pinch zoom in and photo-capture images
● Bookmark stores at different locations for easy access
● Build shopping list fast from sale items
● Sort list items by store and view images and items offline
● Take photos products and upload to list
● Use map and GPS to locate stores easily
● Share favorite products and sales with others
● Send shopping list to others via Email
Weekly supports over 100,000 nationwide department stores, specialty stores and discount stores across the US. You can get weekly sales from stores like Macy's, Best Buy, Sears, Kohl's, Jo-Ann Stores, Dillard's, Old Navy, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, PetCo, Pet Smart, Sports Authority, Staples, Aaron's, Lowe's, ACE Hardware, True Value Hardware, Home Depot, GNC, Walmart, Target, CVS/pharmacy, Walgreens, Family Dollar, RadioShack, Save-A-Lot, Kmart, RiteAid, Aldi, Office Depot, Michael's, SAFEWAY, OfficeMax, Dick's Sporting Goods etc. (Please access individual stores to see if savings are available in any given week.)
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Added "Don't Show Again" button in location opt-in prompt.
Ratings and Reviews
This would be a good App, if it was updated. It need a current list of stores, their locations, and current sales.
It failed to pick up many stores within a 50 mile radius of my location. In fact, only picked up one store, Ace Hardware. There are at least 100 stores in a 50 mile radius, and if you extend that to 75 miles, a reasonable drive, there are probably 200 stores. I missed 3 malls and several Walmarts.
Update this and it will be a good app. I gave it 2 stars because it did pick up one store. But I am going to delete it.
Needs Major Updating
The app was good a while back but needs major updating in database. There are stores listed that are no longer open or in business as well as the locations are not correct and no matter it only listed flyers and sales for half of the stores listed and marked as favorites and those stores have sales because I get them in the Sunday newspaper showing sales but they don't appear in the app.
Really great app!! It is constantly updated on what sales there are and it lets you save what you want. Although, there should be a feature added where they give you a notification when one of your saved coupons is going to expire that day. Other than that I love it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Twicular, Inc.
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Twicular, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.