The Weekplanner access to your selected calendars and show clearly arranged the actual week. You can entries add, edit or delete. Navigation weeks fore and back. It is now an Universal App, it is adapted for iPhone and iPad.
- Show the actual week or any other weeks
- Access to the selected iOS calendars
- Entries: add new, edit or delete
- Show the time, month and date
- Show the calendar week number
- Show the weekday e.g. [Mo. 31]
- Birthdays from Calendar
- Homebutton for jump to the actual week
- Navigation the weeks fore and back
- Go to Button
- Set the first weekday (Mon or Sun)
- 24h / am/pm
- Color: Background & Text
- Animation at next week
On the iPad additional functions:
- Notes view
- Month calendar view (overview, current month)
- adapted for iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, iPad, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iOS 8, 9, 10 and newer
- Color settings improved
- Birthdays: Fix 'in x days'
Ratings and Reviews
This won't work
I wasted $1.99 because it downloads but nothing happens when I go into the app. I have deleted it three times and reload edit. This is a scam.
It's perfect for me, esp. being ADHD. I can set calming colors, see full weeks at a time and it automatically links to iPhone calendar so I don't have to put in double entries. Does what it says it will do. Well worth my fugal money.
Want a refund
App will not open
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.