Have you ever been in a dangerous situation where calling 911 is just not possible?
WeHelp! is a FREE personal security app that lets you send an alerts by just pressing a button. Our community will always be there to help you! Helper users that are nearby will be immediately notified of your emergency as well as your emergency contacts. Get immediate help anytime and anywhere with WeHelp! personal security app.
* WorldWide coverage: You can send an alert from anywhere in the world. We have a big and growing community all around the world. As soon as you send an alert all nearby helpers will be notified immediately and provide you assistance.
* Real-time geolocation: WeHelp! offers a geolocation system that keeps our helpers aware of your exact location in case you report an emergency through the app, even if you’re on the move.
* Real-time Communication: WeHelp! keeps you in touch with our helpers all the time. All emergencies are different, that’s why we implemented different communication channels (voice notes, photos and videos) so that you can share more information about your emergency and they can provide a better response.
* Emergency contacts: Add your trusted contacts to WeHelp! and we’ll send them an SMS with your location as soon as you send an alert.
* WeBand!: WeBand! is our SmartWatch, which connects directly to the WeHelp! App, allowing you to send an alert without ever having to take your phone out.
We really encourage you to become a helper! The bigger the community the safer we will be!
- Fix in phone verification
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t save the right info
When I try to enter my info options, it doesn’t let me put A+, when adding emergency contacts and setting the relationship to “friend”, after hitting the save contact button “friend” turns into “spoose” which is not even a word?? It doesn’t give the option to change the relationship either so if I set the status wrong accidentally the only way to fix it is by deleting the contact and trying again. Please fix this
**update: when I select “cousin” it also changes to “spoose”
Excellent idea, specially for women here in Mexico. So far everything looks like it’ll be working fine.
The only problem I had was that I couldn’t choose my blood type correctly. I tried choosing every type successfully, except mine (A+). I hope it can be fixed soon.
This app is an amazing idea. But it doesn’t work. First I had to try like a thousand times to be able to make my account, then it doesn’t load to show me how many people are using it around me. I keep getting notifications about someone asking for help, BUT IT DOESN’T LOAD!! If they’re in real danger, how am I gonna be able to help? Or if a ever ask for help, how do I know someone’s gonna help me if it doesn’t work for me! Please fix this!!!
- KIMIK, INC.
- 210.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Kimik, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.