Simple and effective weight loss tracking.
Simply enter your daily weight and let Weight Diary estimate your progress and how long it will take to reach your goal. No guesswork or calorie counting required.
Our trend line cuts through the daily fluctuations in your weight so you know instantly whether you are on track. As long as the trend line is sloping downwards and most of your daily entries are below the line then you are losing weight. It is that simple.
Use our goal and calorie calculators to further plan your diet.
* Shows your weight, estimated weight loss and goal remaining at a glance
* Visual BMI (body mass index) display
* Record your body fat % (for scales that support it) and add custom notes
* Our date slider and calendar let you quickly jump to any weight entry
* Application badge on the home screen reminds you to weight yourself each day (optional)
* Graph view shows your daily weights and trend line
* Turn your device sideways to access a full-screen graph that can display multiple years of weight entries
* Touch the full-screen graph to see your weight for any date
* Touch with two fingers on the full-screen graph to see your weight change between two dates
* Goal calculator helps you plan your diet and set your daily/weekly goals
* Calorie calculator helps you work out your total daily calorie target based on your age and other factors
* Summary view shows your overall progress at a glance
* Log view shows individual weight entries and any custom notes you have added
* Add an optional password or use Touch ID to keep your weight entries private
* Choose your units. pounds, kilograms or stones. calories or kilojoules
* Dark theme option
* Full data backup, import and export capabilities
* Sync your weight, BMI and body fat % with the iOS Health app
* Syncs with popular WiFi scales
* Comprehensive help and support available in the app
- specify a goal range for weight maintenance
- lightest/heaviest now relative to starting weight
Ratings and Reviews
Just the features I want, very easy to use
I looked into apps for monitoring my weight loss, but most had far more bells and whistles than I wanted. I want clarity, simplicity and maximum ease of use so that it can become part of my daily routine. Too complicated and I knew it would sit unused. I also had no desire to buy a Bluetooth scale, for pete's sake.
This app has exactly what I need, and it has become an important part of my weight loss project. It graphs your weight loss on various time scales, calculates trends, tracks progress to the goal. That is all I want, and it really helps to see the graphed long-term trend independent of short-term bumps and dips. These graphed results are a daily encouragement.
I do recommend getting the paid version so that you can include notes with your weight entries. It doesn't cost much, and it really helps to be able to record what you are wearing, what you have eaten, and other data that help interpreting the numbers.
Awesome Weight-Control App!
This app helped me with my 30-lb. weight loss four years ago and, just as important, it has been extremely helpful in keeping my weight steady ever since.
There have been some nice improvements and additions over the past few years, such as being able to track body fat and automatically calculate BMI; however, I’d love to also have the ability to track muscle mass. (My older Omron, non-Bluetooth, scale tracks weight, BMI, body fat, muscle, RM kcal, body age and visceral fat, so I always enter the extra stats into the “Notes” section of this app.)
I have tried other weight-loss/weight-control apps, including a few that also synced with Apple Health, but Weight Diary is my absolute favorite and the only one I use every day.
Good clean motivational tracker
This has everything I need to stay motivated, but nothing superfluous. I log my weight every morning and it shows me how I’m doing. It has straight forward goal calculators to know how much calorie reduction is required to achieve my weight goal by a specific date, etc. but once I got started, I just stick to the dashboard to see my progress, stay motivated, see the graphical representation of days (or several days in a row) when I either slipped up, or did really well. I highly recommend this for those of us who are not “into” weight loss, but rather just want to get the job done.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CURLYBRACE APPS LTD
- 9.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 CurlyBrace Apps Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.