Trying to lose a few pounds to look and feel better, or even trying to gain weight during a pregnancy? Weight Log Plus tracks your weight to help you achieve your body weight goals and track your progress!
Fast and Easy
• Loads fast with an easy-to-use interface—just tap the one big log button to record your weight
• No account registration required—use the app immediately without having to sign up with a username, password, or email address
• Edit weight data after logging, so no need to worry about clumsy fingers
Track Your Progress
• Graph shows your weight progress visually
• Set a target weight goal and target date on which to achieve your weight goal*
• Calculates BMI (Body Mass Index)*
• Statistics calculate min, max, and average weight, total weight change, and more*
• Photo log feature tracks your before and after pictures, so you can see the difference*
• Write a note to attach to each log
• Log body fat % and body water % to track body composition with modern scales
• Supports both imperial (pounds) and metric (kilograms) units (even supports stones for folks in the UK)
• Multiple user support: more than one person can track their weight on the same device—great for families that share an iPad*
• Customizable appearance lets you change the background and foreground color, or set your own photo as the background wallpaper*
• Export and import weight data via email*
• International support: weight, dates, and notes in almost every language can be logged
Track your weight loss with Weight Log Plus!
* App development supported by this one, single In-App Purchase that unlocks all of these features:
• Set Weight Goal
• Calculate BMI
• View Statistics
• Log Multiple Users
• Customize Appearance
• Keep Photo Log
• Export Data
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app changed my life!
This app indeed changed my life! I found it appealing that I can literally look up anything I want and if my recipe is not there you can go ingredient by ingredient. Life is easy with this app.
Body Fat % doesn’t show up in stats
Yes it’s called weight log but I was under the impression both weight and body fat would be shown in the graph since there’s a field for it. I upgraded thinking then it would show but all I got was more options for colors. I used to have an Excel spreadsheet tracking my body weight in the left vertical axis and my body fat % on the right vertical axis - hence two lines along with dotted trend lines going through them.
Other than that this app is great because I have a electric scale that measures my body fat. I don’t have time or patience to measure my arms, chest, waist, etc. I just want to know my weight, body fat, and the photo log features is great. I’ve found most other apps way too bloated, feature rich, and busy looking. This one is more minimal and easy to use.
Teenager loosing weight
I’m a 15 year old that is on a diet, not specific, but a diet. my goal is to lose 85 pounds but not all at once. once i loose 5, i go lower until i reach my goal. i’ve already seen a difference on the scale. i weighed 236 and lost two pounds in a day, which i think is pretty good for me. this app, even though i just got it seem very helpful. the only thing i don’t care for is you have to pay for some of the stuff. i don’t have my own credit card or anything to pay this stuff with. but for now, just with logging my weight it’s worked like a charm. it’s simple and easy to use which is great. 👌
The developer, Minds Aspire, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Minds Aspire LLC
- 20 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Minds Aspire LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.