#1 Walking app to lose weight.
Now your walking will make you lose weight. Reach top results in less time by combining walking and speed-up technique. It has no equals on the App Store!
- a peerless program of interval training designed specially for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who are not on friendly terms with fitness and for those who are in good shape and fond of walking;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS map of your walks;
- audio instructions to each training;
- detailed statistics;
- easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best workout music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you walk faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
- dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, walking stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a half-year subscription is $41.99 per 6 months, while the lifetime subscription is $59.99 (price may vary by location).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Note: Continued use of GPS walking in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
With every update we make certain you get the most of the app.
So here’s the latest: we threw a going-away party for our bugs and they’re gone by now. Also, a number of performance-boosting improvements took place to make sure your app experience gets only better.
If you have any suggestions or questions at all email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Deleted before proceeding to step 4 of 4
After downloading this app and going into it the first time, I got to step 4 of 4 and it wanted me to pay or pay. I found that VERY STRANGE. So, I went back to the App Store and checked the reviews. I was horrified after reading the reviews. Even more horrifying, reading the developer’s comments on the reviews. There is no way to use this app completely free as the developer claims. I am pretty certain this developer violated a few federal laws and plan to investigate this further. As of right now, I do not see any subscriptions on my Apple ID, but plan to check again in a week. If one magically appears then, we add a whole new load of potential federal charges. I would suggest other users avoid downloading this app unless you intend to sign up for and pay the annual fee upon downloading/opening the app. I hope those that were affected by the subscription issues with this app seek legal council. It may make for a lovely class action suit. To the developer, I would highly recommend you seek legal council related to the functionality and manner in which your app creates its charges. Deceitfully charging individuals without clear disclosure of the intent to charge them, for example, when they download a “free” app, could be a huge issue for you. You can definitely find a better way to charge people for the app without being dishonest and deceitful.
Updated review: still one star
They really should state before downloading that it’s a subscription. Although, at this point, I shouldn’t be surprised, i haven’t been able to find a single free workout or walking app that’s actually free. And even the free trial require me to link a card to my iTunes, but I don’t use iTunes. I was able to figure out how to use the free version though so no big deal. That’s what my one star review was based on previously. Now, after reading some reviews and developer responses, and experiencing it myself first hand, I wish I could make it zero stars. If I click no on a premium membership, that means I don’t want it. I understand ads help you keep it free, but it interrupts almost every setting and page you click on, taking up half the page so you can’t read what’s underneath it, and if you try to click the “x” to close it out it just brings up the sign up page. If your going to do ads, do them periodically, make them small and LET ME CLOSE THEM.
And PS developer, I don’t wanna hear how sorry you are and how my feedback will be utilized, just fix it. Don’t tell me, just do it. Because you’ve been apologizing to your users pretty much since the app came out and nothing has been done, so I’d suggest actually listening to your reviews this time before someone shuts the app down
Great app; too many ads.
The app alone is great. I would totally recommend it. It's simple and easy to use.......ONCE you get past the ads. I don't mind ads. I get that that's how you make the money for providing an app for free. But good lord...you have to wait for an ad to load, close it, wait for another ad to load, the close it. Now you're at the app - you press start, all is well...but wait, you have to close another ad. Then they have this great list of resources to read to help you out.....but can only see like 3 sentences at a time because of this huge ad that you can't close out of. It really makes you not want to read the stuff (which I haven't)! I understand that you have a premium service. That's great and once I've been able to use the app, if I really enjoy it, I'll consider the premium service. However, dealing with these in-your-face ads that make using the app difficult just make me want to delete it. So if you can just deal with the ads...great app! But the ads do kinda make it annoying. There are other walking apps that have just small banner ads at the top or bottom which don't interfere with the app itself.
Developer Response ,
Dear User! Thank you for your feedback! The ads help us keep your walking stay free. You can perfectly use the free version of our app. You can choose fitness level, track stats, read useful tips for free, too. With our premium membership, however, you are able to remove all ads and unlock 1000+ cool music mixes adjusting to your walking pace. Please share your feedback with us at email@example.com. We'll be glad to assist with any additional questions you may have!
- Verv Inc.
- 92 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Verv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium membership (1 month) $9.99
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium membership (12 month) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.