WeightDrop is a simple weight tracker for everybody who wants to lose or gain weight. It was designed for your everyday weight tracking needs. WeightDrop supports all important features for controlling your weight and reaching your weight goal.
*** Did you know, that based on medical studies, people who use a weight tracking app are more likely to reach their weight goal faster and maintain their weight? Give it a try! ***
--- Features ---
- Clever App Setup: On your first use, the app will walk you through all important settings
- Overview: All your weight information & progress on a single screen
- Quick & Easy Weight Adding: Record your weight once a day, quick & easy
- Weight History: Look up your weight for any given date, change your entries at any time
- Ideal Weight Calculator: Based on your profile, the app recommends a healthy weight
- Weight Goal: Set a weight goal and watch your progress
- Weight Stats: Monitor your progress
- Weight Chart: Nice looking Weight & Goal Chart
- BMI Chart: Is your BMI in the green zone?
- Export your weight data to a CSV file via email
- Import your existing weight data via CSV file
- Easy data import from WeightDrop Lite
- Passcode lock: Restrict access to WeightDrop, if you wish
- Daily Reminders
- Supports metric and imperial units
- Apple Health app integration (import & export your weight records)
WeightDrop is an awesome app for weight tracking and has helped many people to lose weight. Give it a try, our users love the app!
--- What our users think about WeightDrop ---
"This app is great. Nice and easy to use to track your weight to a goal."
"It's just what I've been searching for, a simple, no nonsense weight app that records my progress without all the bells and whistles."
"Simple and effective! In real life this app does what I've been paying WW $42/mo for - a way to track my weight loss."
"Made weight tracking simple! I love this app!"
Thank you for using WeightDrop!
This update includes improvements for the iPhone X.
Please let us know what you think about the new version by writing a review at the App Store or contacting us directly via the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Would be 5 Stars if it didn’t crash constantly after I purchased an Apple Watch
I’ve been using this App for years. After buying an Apple Watch last week the problems began. I upgraded from the regular version to the Pro Version and it seemed okay for a few days. Now this version crashes intermittently as well. Please fix this bug, I love your App!
I love this app. It is the best I have used so far (and I have tried many). It is not full of bells and whistles like some of the others out there but that's what I LOVE about it. It is clean, simple, very easy to navigate and very easy to track your progress. You can also write "weigh-in" day journal notes, which is an excellent way to track your emotions, workout progression and so on. Overall this is a great app.
I really love this application. It stays out-of-the-way, without a bunch of non-necessary information. Every morning I have it set to give me a notification that it’s time to record my weight. I enter my weight quickly and move on. It syncs with Apple Health, and there are charts to show progress, although it would be nice if I could zoom and scroll through my years of tracked data.
- VisualHype GmbH
- 25.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © VisualHype GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.