The last workout tracker you'll ever need.
Track workouts, see detailed statistics and share workouts with friends.
- Track regular sets and supersets
- Support for tracking regular weighted exercises as well as bodyweight and static exercises
- Built-in rest timer to remind you when to start the next set
- Instant access to previous lifts
- Create custom recurring workout plans
- Workout plans may contain any exercise, including supersets
- Visualize all previous workouts for a given exercise
- See estimated 1RMs, real 1RMs and best set for every workout
- Detailed graphs
- Upload videos and photos from your workouts
- Share workouts with your friends
— Better exercise selection with search
— Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with room for improvement
MUST GET APP FOR TRACKING WORKOUTS! Love this fitness tracker. Easy to use. Love the built in rest timer, access to weight last used, progress tracker, and social interaction. Which leads me into the thing that can be improved. While your friends can see your progress and workouts that you perform (Great start to the social network aspect). Your friends can’t directly import that workout into their own workout plans to then edit/perform. That’s what I think when the description says share workouts with friends. Would love to see that added to the app!
This would be perfect if I could write notes for each exercise in the template. My weightlifting coach typically gives me drills, things to remember, etc that I wish I could record.
Only two exercises on workout plan
Can’t figure out how to add more than two exercises to a workout plan
- Traduko AB
- 81.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Traduko AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.