The Weis Markets App is loaded with features that make grocery shopping much more convenient and enjoyable.
Online Shopping: You can now shop for your groceries from your phone. Choose your preferred store and the time you want to collect your order. We’ll have it ready and waiting when you arrive.
My Weis Account: To stay up-to-date with everything your Weis has to offer, update your account information directly from your mobile app. Add your Club Card info and have access to an easily scannable barcode directly on your phone; making getting through the checkout line even easier!
Store Information: Select your local store to view store hours, phones numbers and directions. Plus see savings and offers specific to your store.
Savings: Viewing what’s on sale each week is now even easier with our mobile app version of the weekly circular, featuring full circular view and easy item navigation. And now, clip eCoupons directly to your Club Card right from your phone; savings are literally at your fingertips!
Shopping Lists: Save multiple shopping lists to your account and share them with other family members.
Recipes: Need meal inspiration? No problem! This app features thousands of recipe ideas, which make meal planning a breeze. Find a recipe you like? Save it to your favorites or easily add all the ingredients directly to your shopping list with one easy click
- Bug fixes
- Customer experience improvements
- Privacy link update
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t find what I’m trying to look for
I tried looking up to see if they had any azo tablets. The app says they carry it. So I go to the store and guess what? They actually don’t actually carry that item in their store. They only have the 2x more expensive gummy version of it. Despite the website saying that they carried both.
It also happened with a lot of other items that I’ve wanted as well. It’s very misleading and leaves me frustrated in the process. It’s either they’ll list items they don’t carry or, the search results will give you absolutely no results. I go to search for anything with cranberry and it’s half & half of the two issues. The app never listed their cranberry supplements despite them having it. Only the calorie dense juices with tons of sugar were given to me as results for my search.
Using this app is a real pain.
Totally maddening and frustrating
I can’t believe this app even gets 2 stars! I have spent HOURS engaged with it, successfully finding only humor in how bad it is.
1. I filled out my first large shopping order—only to find I couldn’t submit it because I didn’t have an account. I thought I’d be able to create one as part of my first purchase checkout. Nope. Could you have told me that up front before I filled up my cart?
2. I tried multiple times to create an account. Never seemed to complete the process before freezing. But about a week later I got four emails letting me know my account was open.
3. Forget about trying to use this app on an iPhone. At least the three phones I tried.
4. Search results are laughable. Basic item searches show ‘no results’. Easily 50% of my searches got this reply.
5. I’ve set my preferred store location. About 7 times so far. And yet the app keeps showing a different store 70 miles away as my preferred location.
I like the store. I like the associates in the store. I really would like to use the app and pick up my order to go, but Weis Markets seems intent on not making this possible. ...sigh...
Glitches early, but got good customer service
I installed the app and used the option to sign in with Facebook. But when I tried to use the “My Weis” features, it demanded my card number but wouldn’t let me enter it. In using an iPhone and when I tried to enter the number the keyboard simply wouldn’t come up when I touched the field to enter the number.
I signed up using my email address and was able to put in my number, but their system couldn’t verify it. I called customer service and a very nice employee sorted out the problem. I’m logged in and shopping now. So far, so good. Their shopping search function is much nicer than Food Lion’s.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Weis Markets, Inc.
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Weis Markets, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.