Watch videos of places to go around you and across the world. Save them to your map for later. Get smart, curated recommendations about where to go in the moment. From restaurants and bars to fun adventures, Welcome has a recommendation for you.
- We’ve done the work for you, curating over 7M places vetted by your friends, publications, influencers, and experts.
- Looking for a brunch spot? A night out? Your personalized map helps you get there.
- Say goodbye to FOMO by saving all of the places you ‘Want to Go’ at home or around the world for your next dream vacation.
- Check your profile to see all of your favorite places automatically organized and ready to share.
- Follow your friends and browse their profiles to see their lists of ‘Recommendations’ and places they ‘Want to Go’.
- Are you a creator? Us too. Post videos of the vibe so your friends know what to expect.
- Welcome is committed to no ads or paid placements, ever.
We are always here to help and would love to hear your feedback. Hit us up:
Bug fixes making things faster
Many more new features to come, stay tuned! Thank you for using Welcome
Questions? Feedback? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Overall a great day to day itinerary app
The app has a great clean layout for any user to use. Perfect for spontaneous day to day planning, helps you find things to do near by.
One thing I would recommend to add, being able to make dinner reservations within the app. Great overall for finding things to do in a new city!
Welcome 2.0 Lacks What Made Welcome Special
I was truly bummed today to pull up one of my favorite apps to check a future travel destination to find a top to bottom overhaul of it’s features. What made Welcome so fantastic to me was it’s AI driven Day Planner, where it would walk you through a mock day at your chosen location. Then in a Tinder style swipe system you choose or nix alternate plans and it would integrate those choices into updated plans. I can’t count how many days in different destinations I let Welcome take the wheel.
As someone who gets overwhelmed by the constant barrage of travel recommendations trying to compile and cross reference every pro/con, it was a beautiful reprieve to allow this app to plan fantastic itineraries.
If the original Welcome wasn’t popular it wasn’t a content issue it was an exposure issue.
They’ve now transitioned into a Trip Advisor-esque app that doesn’t hold a flame to its predecessor, and while of course I wish them well and all the success, I hope someday another company realizes the magic in the original vision and finds a way to market it better. Any time I shared the app with friends or family they were amazed by how inventive it was. It’s sad that it appears none of the previous submissions or content has been brought over. Again, I’m so happy for the team in their success in bringing this version to market but hopefully they’ll be able to take the magic of the original and introduce it into this new iteration.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your review! We take user feedback seriously, and would love to better understand how we can support your use case.
Please reach out to email@example.com. I look forward to speaking with you.
The perfect app to explore the world
I found that one of my passions is to explore new places in my city, I love to go every weekend to a new place. I discovered Welcome App and I believe it’s the best app I have in my phone. It shows me amazing places every time, I can see real reviews and photos, and I can also post about the places I go! I like that this is app is building a community of people who likes to try new things, and that it recommends you places according where you are, what you like, the time of the day, the weather and more! 🤩✨
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Welco Travel LLC
- 239.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Welcome Travel AI Inc.