Welcome to Moreytown 12+
Interactive furry noir mystery
Choice of Games LLC
Designed for iPad
Claw your way to the top of Moreytown, a furry slum for human/animal hybrids. Will you take down the gangs who rule the town, or take them over instead?
"Welcome to Moreytown" is a 150,000-word interactive novel by S. Andrew Swann. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You’re a moreau: a genetically engineered human/animal hybrid, a remnant of mankind’s last war. Surviving life in a Moreytown hasn't been easy, but now, someone is out to kill moreys—unexplained fires, explosions, and the gangs swirling around the neighborhood spell big trouble for you and your fellow "moreys." It's up to you to save your pelt, and maybe take over town.
Play as one of thirteen different species, including tiger, capybara, bear, or wolf. Infiltrate a sinister cult, or ally yourself with a gang of moreys. Choose a side and let the fur fly!
• Play as male, female, or non-binary, gay, straight, bi, or ace
• Fight the police or help them to bring down a terrifying enemy
• Save your neighborhood from utter destruction
• Take over a street gang, or even run your own cult
• Explore multiple potential romantic relationships
Now you can disable touch slide controls in Settings. If you enjoy "Welcome to Moreytown", please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game by great company
I play almost every game COG publishes, and in my opinion this one is a top tier product. Great writing, intriguing plot, and feels very REAL, despite being about anthropomorphic animals. Highly recommend it for both seasoned COG readers and any newcomers who are on the fence about text based game adventures.
Great World Build
This game has an interesting world build and is well fleshed out in this regard. It offers a variety of RO’s and has choices that hold some weight.
This game does fall victim to railroading, however the railroad gives some way to how you want your story to end. The replayability factor is moderate, enough for a few days of entertainment until you get bored and search for the next game. All in all a decent buy.
This game, well was extremely fun to play. I’m a fan of text based games and this is one of the top ones I’ve ever played, I hope you make more text based games like this-
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Choice of Games LLC
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 S. Andrew Swann
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.