What happens when Northern Exposure meets Twin Peaks?
You’re about to find out!
“Welcome to Primrose Lake” is a brand-new time management game unlike any other!
An idyllic town nestled in the Rocky Mountains, Primrose Lake is not as quaint as it seems. When Jenny Carlyle hitches a ride from a total stranger, she quickly realizes something is seriously wrong. No cell reception. No internet. Nothing to do but bide her time and try to stay out of trouble. It isn’t easy to do. In Primrose Lake, trouble has a way of catching up to you.
Experience a new Time Management mystery where everyone has a secret, and there’s no place to hide from the past.
- Unravel the twisted fates of two strangers caught up in a case of mistaken identity
- Primrose Lake is the star of the game. Navigate the town map as you progress through the story
- Interact with a different character at each location
- Explore 60 time management levels in 5 unique businesses
- Discover an additional 20 Mystery Scenes with integrated mini games
- Enjoy gorgeously rendered environments that look fantastic on mobile devices
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack sets the mood for that mountain lifestyle
Get to know Jenny and all the odd and troubling characters inhabiting Primrose Lake. Can you uncover their hidden secrets and get to the bottom of a centuries-old mystery?
Each environment stars its own character with new kinds of time management fun! Keep locals stocked with supplies at the General Store, and please every picky girl and guy at Adventure Island Rentals. Talk about a breath of fresh A.I.R.! Dash through the Diner in a pie-making frenzy. Enjoy lots of lattes at the Cafe. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, it’s time to delve into the dark corners the local lore at the Historical Society and Bookstore.
But it’s not only keeping track of time! Mystery is interwoven throughout the game with 20 vignettes bound to intrigue. Stay sharp, or you might miss the clues scattered through-out the game. Are you ready for this time management mystery challenge?
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! <3 Thanks! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's new in 2.4?
- Now you can play Free watching Ads -or remove the Ads with your GHOS subscription!
- Fix for black screen when starting Mystery Location 4 (General Store) when the device language is set to Turkish.
- In this update the Story button is again visible in the Map screen
- Show network error instead of a black screen when the paywall should appear and the player is offline
- Fix for pink texture that appeared some times on the screen after loading a new level
- Other minor bugfixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love Emily delicious games
I have played every single one of these games since the beginning because they are relaxing and I love food, but I don’t like the violence in this game, it really makes me stressed and uncomfortable, kidnapping and fighting along then violently hit over the head and taken away against her will, I have never been in a situation like this before, and I am very sorry for anyone who has and plays your games to escape any stress to have to relive this kind of horrible ordeal, it is not appropriate and along the lines of the original game house games, I’m very disappointed and I hope there is not another seen like this in the rest of the games from here on out, I still love your games please be more considerate, and continue making wonderfully happy, peaceful, and joyful games, we just don’t need anymore sorrow in this world.
Great game but...
This is one of the better time management games I’ve played. You get the hustle and bustle challenge of the game along with an interesting storyline. I would have given it 5 stars if not for 2 things. First, I was playing the free version where you have to watch ads to play every level. That’s fine. They’re usually only 30 seconds long but every time I would finish one the game would glitch and exit me out and I would have to watch the ad all over again causing me to watch double the amount of ads the entire game. The second problem for me is that in order to unlock the entire story you have to pay for it which again is fine but it’s a monthly subscription. I understand why they do it because it gives you access to all GH games but I would prefer to be able to purchase games separately as a one time purchase
Can’t Wait For the Next One!!
I am sooooooooo glad I decided to check out Gamehouse’s game apps, because I’ve been playing their games on PC for years, but was starting to experience more glitches along the way. Once I started checking out the same games through their apps for the iPad, I was in HEAVEN!! Same games, no glitches ... and I even can score higher than before thanks to the ease of use. Primrose Lake is quite an interesting game ... very detailed and a lot different from most of Gamehouse Original Stories. I love the characters, and there’s just so many things to do throughout the game. I’ve finished this one, and will continue RE-PLAYING some of my other Gamehouse games through my iPad.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 453.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©GameHouse 2019
- In-App Purchases
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- Buy Full Game $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.