Captures d’écran d’iPhone
Well-being for Kids and Teens is a self-esteem building tool that helps children to feel better about themselves, building their resilience and helping them feel strong enough to take on life's challenges. Using positive affirmations (auto-suggestion tracks) as well as a lovely meditation designed especially for children and teenagers, the difference in self-esteem and self-belief can be seen within a short period of time when used regularly.
- 60 affirmations tracks for children aged 5 to 11, covering a large number of topics that children face everyday
- 60 affirmations tracks for teens aged 12+, covering a large number of topics that teens face everyday
- option to personalise your own playlist
- a 5-minute relaxation that can be used with the affirmations, or separately, to help reduce anxiety and build a calm state of mind to enable better focus and problem-solving. Used in the evening, it can lead to a good night's sleep
- a sticker book for kids with a sticker reward given each time a session is completed
- beautiful life quotes to encourage a state of hope, peace and joy in teens
- a tracking system to allow parents and children to track their progress and get an overview of which tracks are played the most
Subscription pricing and terms.
A one-off payment of 5 CHF is all that we ask for full access to the app. No further payments will be required.
These prices are for Switzerland customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- The Well-Being Series Company SNC
- 82.2 Mo
- Health & Fitness
Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- © The Well-Being Series Company SNC
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.