When you need a doctor now, Well Connection gets you the help you need by conveniently connecting you to licensed providers using your mobile device.
Providers are available 24/7 to treat you for medical and behavioral health issues by appointment. They’ll review your history, answer questions, and diagnose the issue.
Benefits of Well Connection
· Convenience—Providers are available 24/7, including after-hours and weekends
· Saves Time—Be seen by a provider in minutes, no need to get in a car
· Cost—Typical physician visits cost less than a trip to the emergency room
· Privacy— All visits are secure and treated in accordance with HIPAA.
Using Well Connection Is Easy
1. Download the app
2. Choose the type of service
3. Pick an available provider
Examples of How Well Connection Can Help
· Urgent Care—Cold and flu, bronchitis, sinus & respiratory infections, sore throat, diarrhea, gout, strep throat, urinary tract infections, pinkeye, hypertension, migraines, pneumonia
· Therapy—Depression and anxiety, sleep disorders, substance use disorder, trauma, child behavior, bereavement, couples therapy, stress, divorce
If you have any questions or want to learn more, visit wellconnection.com
Please note that telehealth is not for emergencies. If you’re having a medical emergency, call 911.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the provider during your virtual video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient Alternative to Urgent Care
Working in healthcare, I fully understand the importance of regular visits with a primary care physician — and greatly value that doctor-patient relationship. Yet issues arise from time to time that are outside of normal business hours, but don’t necessarily require a trip to Urgent Care or the ER. Telehealth offers a solid option to at least help figure out next steps, if not diagnose and address the issue outright.
There were some minor connectivity issues despite full Wi-Fi signal. But the connection was restored fairly quickly.
A great option
I think this app and ones like it will be the future of healthcare when there is small issues you wish to talk to a doctor about. As far as the app itself its very good. It works well, is designed well, and having it sync with my Apple Watch is great. My only negative would be that the app has to stay open to keep your place in the queue. Doing so drains a ton of battery. If you close the app and don’t relaunch it every 30 seconds or so you lose your place. With background refreshing there is no reason why I should have to keep the app running in the foreground. Other than that a great app.
Essential in this time of pandemic
It’s easy to read things online and get worried. Even mild symptoms can feel like cause for concern. But speaking to an actual doctor who can hear about your case is essential to putting your mind at ease. However, with hospitals to overburdened and potential areas for getting other illnesses the option to speak to a doctor remotely is wonderful.
The app worked great and the physician was knowledgeable and reassuring.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
- 179.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2020 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.