Experience real-time drilling data like never before with NOV’s MobileRT. Access and interact with all surface and downhole instrumentation data along with the daily reports needed to make accurate drilling, directional, and geological operation decisions on your favorite mobile device. Gain near-instantaneous insight through rich visualization and rig collaboration tools supported by 1-second resolution data to ensure you’re in sync with the rig anywhere, anytime. Our ISO27001 data security processes combined with integrated encryption ensure your data is safe no matter where you are.
MobileRT allows access to information for active and historical wells connected to WellData. This is the type of real-time data that all stakeholders to the well construction process (such as drilling superintendents, drilling engineers, geologists, RTOCs) need to conduct safe, efficient operations. This data gives a true understanding of what is happening within the complete drilling and rig operations process, as it happens. Utilizing data from NOV’s RigSense™ electronic drilling recorder (EDR) system or Connect data aggregator servers along with the WellData remote well communication information system, users can view drilling information in real time from a web browser anywhere in the world.
Some of the key benefits of MobileRT include:
• ISO27001 security process and SSL-encrypted data transmission
• 1-second data streamed to your mobile device with less than a second lag between rigsite and mobile device (excluding satellite latency)
• Customizable charting and EzView screens with many options including units, scaling, etc.
• Time and depth views for active and historical wells
• The ability to trace lagged channels such as gamma ray, methane GW, propane GW, total gas GW, total gas normalized, WSGD propane, and WSGD total gas
• Ability to view Toursheets, Morning Reports, and Rig Direction Reports
• Summary of driller’s notes along with ability to add notes to the rigsite charts directly from your mobile device
• Chat messaging system between any RigSense station at the rigsite and other WellData RT and MobileRT users
• Customizable home screen with favorite wells
• Create custom view profiles shared across all wells to quickly configure charts for various rig operations like drilling, sliding, tripping, etc.
• Well location mapping
• Light and dark themes
• Active internet connection such as WiFi or data plan
• RigSense instrumentation or Connect data aggregator
• Valid WellData user credentials
If you experience any difficulties installing or using MobileRT, please contact the Help Desk at WellDataSupport@nov.com or 1-855-935-5328.
• (Profiles) Fixed profile not loading when opening a well
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but not saving information
Tour sheets repaired in release. Great app. My only issue now is it will not save my information. Re-installed with same issue.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry your Tour Sheets are not displaying. Please contact our Help Desk at WellDataSupport@nov.com or 1-855-935-5328 and they should be able to help you.
Whether on WiFi or cell data. It takes 10 minutes to load, freezes often. Thought it could have just been my phone. Got a new phone and it was the first thing I opened. No change. Absolutely hate using this app
Great RTOC Tool
This app was worth the wait. Great for anyone who need to support RTOC staff and or monitor rigs while on the go. Easy access to Daily reports, data and rig messaging. I also really like the share option for sending screenshots of relevant data to coworkers.
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc
- 129.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © National Oilwell Varco, Inc 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.