Wellest | Your AI Health Coach 17+
Lean, Fit & Healthy by Science
- Offers In-App Purchases
Whether you need to:
• Lose or maintain a healthy weight
• Look your best for a special occasion
• Perform your best for a competition
Wellest is your Health on Autopilot!
• Set up a profile & generate your 1st plan in minutes with our simple demographic quiz
• Provide your body measurements to customize your plan & track your progress
• Wellest offers the ability to utilize Apple Health data for quick entry
• Wellest is the only app to ask these questions & take these measurements
Access Your Customized Plan
• Review your health status report from standard measures like Body Mass Index (BMI) to a complete analysis of your body composition & metabolism
• Review your recommended goals for leanness & muscularity
• Utilize our scientific formula to pinpoint when & how you can reach your goals
• Receive your customized plan to reach your overall goals & review a weekly plan to track projected progress
• See an overview of your weekly activities so you can plan your time efficiently
• Wellest is the only app to use a multi-faceted goal
The Guide to Meet Your Goals
• Wellest tracks which tasks you complete & how your body changes to adjust your plan weekly
• Make fast & steady progress towards your goal
• Our AI coach automatically updates in the moment to keep you on plan
• Never plateau or yo-yo ever again
• Guilt-free flexibility to have a cheat meal & miss or add activities
• Wellest is the only app to use your compliance & progress data to create a personalized model of how your body responds & dynamically updates your plan to maximize progress
• Wellest is offered as a monthly subscription service
• New members are eligible for a free trial period
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your purchase
• Subscription automatically renews at the same price unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Manage your subscription anytime & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Menu > Your Subscription > Manage Your Subscription or to App Store > Profile Icon > Manage Subscriptions
• When you cancel your subscription, access to Wellest will not expire until the end of your current subscription period.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Wellest is now more connected than ever. We expanded support for Apple Health to allow you to sync your weight updates and completed activities directly to Wellest so you never have to enter that data manually again and your plan will always be up to date.
We also added the ability to import recipes from the web so you can bring your favorites meals right to Wellest and have it help you figure out how much of them to eat and what to pair them with to achieve your goals.
To take full advantage of importing recipes, we improved the way Wellest suggests quantities of food to preserve the flavor profiles of your recipes as ingredients are scaled.
We also updated recipe and ingredient suggestions to prioritize foods you eat together at certain times as you build meals. The more you log, the more Wellest learns.
Have pizza every Friday night? No more scrolling on Friday night, it’ll be right at the top of the list for you to select.
Eat tortillas for breakfast burritos and lunch wraps? Add your tortilla and Wellest will know which ingredients to suggest next depending on time of day and the items you’ve already selected, saving you time and taps.
Check out the improvements in detail below and reach out to us via in-app chat to let us know what you think.
~ The Wellest Team
• Ability to sync weight updates from Apple Health
• Ability to sync completed activity from Apple Health
• Ability to import recipes by pasting in the URL from popular websites
• Improved auto-quantity system that treats the flavor profile of recipes as a priority when scaling ingredients
• Improved recipe and ingredient suggestions and recommendations based on time of day and other ingredients in the meal
• Ability to add ingredients at their default quantity when searching with one tap of the ‘+’ button
• Additional support for barcode scanning of some variable weight ingredients, like packaged chicken, when the barcode begins with a 2
• Improved fiber distribution for users with large nutrition intakes
• When searching for ingredients, ingredient nutrition is now displayed based on the default quantity instead of per 100g
• Updated to support iOS 16
• Updated the notification when adding ingredients so it does not block you from adding additional ingredients
• Simplified the meal screen to remove deprecated and redundant elements
• Removed deprecated Recipe Recommendation settings from lifestyle
• Updated lifestyle to prevent issues when wake time is set equal to sleep time
• Fixed incorrect display of duration and calories on ‘Planner’ when adding completed activities
• Fixed incorrect display of ETA on the goal priority graph when leanness goal is set to ‘Genetic Potential’
• Fixed error when deleting a recurrent event from ‘Yesterday’ after a completion has been marked for the occurrence on ‘Today’
• Fixed ‘Actual’ to be the same as ‘Planned’ when adding ingredients via Smart Search to an incomplete and empty meal from the ‘Planned’ segment.
• Fixed allowing the deletion of ingredients from completed meals
• Fixed disabling Smart Search ‘Auto-Quantity’ in scenarios where auto-quantities cannot be provided
• Fixed missing equivalent mass on meals when an ingredient is stated in ounces
• Fixed inability to scroll the emoji keyboard when editing recipe and meal titles
• Fixed error when adding two planned meals at the same time
• Fixed ‘…’ button drifting when editing ingredients in iOS 16
Ratings and Reviews
Your wellness on autopilot is about as accurate as you can be
I’ve struggled in the past with diets and having a workout regimen. Wellest helps with both by setting a schedule and diet while monitoring your progress. The diet planning is especially flexible and allows you to eat what you want while also suggesting the most optimal options for you. Want a cookie? Eat that cookie! But also tell Wellest so it can account for that with your next workout. How much easier can it get? Plus, they continue to release new features and I’m excited to see what is to come!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wellest Inc.
- 128 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Wellest Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- AI Nutrition Coaching $29.99