WellMind is your free NHS mental health and wellbeing app designed to help you with stress, anxiety and depression. The app includes advice, tips and tools to improve your mental health and boost your wellbeing.
- Record and monitor your feelings to track your moods over time
- Remind yourself what you’re looking forward to, track your daily achievements, and log what you’re grateful for to encourage good mental health
- Add reminders to boost your wellbeing, or events that you’re looking forward to
- Get advice on stress, depression and anxiety
- Find out the symptoms of these common mental health problems
- Access advice on what you should do if you feel this way
- Read our self-help guides
- View our Body Map to see how stress, depression & anxiety can affect the body
- Try 5 quick and easy tips to improve your mental health
Help in a Crisis
- Get support if you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis
- Access national helpline numbers
- Find tips on how to stay safe in a mental health crisis
- Unwind with our three relaxation audio tracks
- Wind down quickly with our two- and three-minute tracks
- Relax more deeply with the longer muscle relaxation track
Play the game
- Take control of a snake as you seek out food
- Distract yourself when you’re feeling stressed or anxious
- Get handy health and wellbeing tips along the way
- Find out more about Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- View our Twitter Page
- Become a member of the Trust to get more involved
- Give feedback on our services
Please note that this app is not a substitute for professional help. If you have any concerns about your mental health, talk to your GP.
Updated for iOS 11 and the iPhone X!
Ratings and Reviews
Excited for that!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.