Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo® for iPad App. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your accounts with TouchID®¹
• View key account information without having to login with FastLook
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• One place to manage your digital financial connections - Turn cards on or off, view recurring payments, and manage account access with Control Tower℠
• Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish²
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPad camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address with Zelle℠³
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• With our Online Security Guarantee you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
• Configure and receive near real time alerts
• Get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score⁵
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ask on the Wells Fargo Community: https://www.wellsfargocommunity.com/
• Locate one of our 13,000 ATMs or approximately 5900 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Personal Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID sign-in.
2. Wells Fargo® for iPad App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
3. Mobile numbers may need to be registered with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. bank account holders only. Not available for Opportunity Checking or Opportunity Savings accounts.
4. You’re not liable for fraudulent transactions made using our Online Services when you notify the bank within 60 days after we send your statement showing the unauthorized activity and comply with security responsibilities. Please see our Online Security Guarantee for details.
5. For Wells Fargo customers with an eligible credit card account.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Minimum System Requirements: IOS 10.3 and higher are supported.
Minor Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Why do people have to change things that work
I loved the Wells Fargo app before they upgraded. It used to tell you on bill pay was the last payment you paid amount and date it was easy to quickly see where you were on the monthly bills now it doesn’t show up and you have to click a series of buttons to find the information on each one individually. It’s stinks it cost me to get a late charge I am never late on any of my payments because I have a way of doing it they are improvements screwed up my way of doing it. I am considering changingBanks over it actually. I’ve been with these guys for a long time this is a stupid move. They also canceled the credit card I had open with zero balance because I hadn’t used it in six months.
Problem With Limited Transfer From Savings!
I live in a rural area with no Wells Fargo Bank. Quartzsite, AZ!
In fact, I waited until I had a Spring Break from work to take care of as many things, on my to do list, in Las Vegas! Well, a rather large unexpected car repair bill suddenly came into play. When time came to pay the bill, at auto shop closing time, I could not transfer money from my savings due to limitations of savings transfers! I called your 800 number and was told I could only get funds inside the bank! Unfortunately, I had to have the shop owner drive me, far out of the way, to get the funds because only one Wells Fargo was open late in the area. As a result, this location, inside the Albertsons store, had an extremely long line! By the time we arrived back to the auto shop, I ended up feeling compelled to tip both the owner and his cashier for working an hour or so over time, on my account! Not good!
Bill pay with Wells Fargo is Great!
I am very impressed at how easy it is to use, how it helps you remember when bills are due. I do wish they would make it know when a payment has been set-up, sometimes it still says it is late when that payment has been put in. Also, it would be good to have a column on the bills to pay screen and the history with a few digits of the account number for bills that have the same name, but have several accounts, such as a line of credit and a visa account with Wells Fargo. That way it could be differentiated and be clear as to which account has been paid which amount. But overall much better than most other banks bill pay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.