Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your accounts with Touch ID®¹
• Customers with eligible devices can now sign-on with Face ID®¹
• View key account information without having to login with FastLook
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions
• One place to manage your digital financial connections - Turn cards on or off², view recurring payments, and manage account access with Control Tower℠
• Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish³
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPhone camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money with friends and family using a mobile number or email address with Zelle®⁵
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• Configure and receive alerts
• Get notified of suspicious card activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score
• Email email@example.com
• Locate one of our 13,000 ATMs or approximately 5300 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID or Face ID authentication.
2. Turning your card off is not a replacement for reporting your card lost or stolen.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile app may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
4. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit.
5. Mobile numbers may need to be registered with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. based bank account holders only.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Minimum System Requirements: iOS 11.0 and higher are supported.
Minor performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Nice App, Minor Quirks
The Wells Fargo app is a very good one - you can nickname accounts (even ones from Greenhouse by Wells Fargo), send and request money via Zelle in-app, and add external accounts and initiate transfers from the app. The colors are nice and vibrant, and the iconic stage coach graphics are nice. There are some minor quirks, of course; certain options are given names instead of using the description (i.e. card lock/unlock is under “Control Tower”), so it can be a bit difficult to find certain options or features, at least when you haven’t used the app in a while. Some suggestions for the app - incorporating pictures of bank cards (debit and credit) within the app would be a neat visual; being able to rearrange your accounts within the app (like Chase and Capital One) would be awesome; and maybe some trivia in the app would be nice, including historical trivia about Wells Fargo bank, being one of the oldest banks around (US). When clicking/tapping on the last four digits of accounts numbers to see the whole thing, seeing the routing number would be awesome, so you know are what it is, and being able to copy it to the device’s “clipboard” would be awesome. And finally, being able to view product information would be really nice; ie. view information for checking/savings accounts, as well as credit cards & certificate accounts too. Hopefully some of these things could be implemented in the near future.
Lack of customer service
I was recently charged over $375 in Overdraws, I HAD overdraw protection and it seems that the ability of the app to CURRENTLY reflect balance is off. I made one purchase knowing I would be charged and had no problem paying the $35 fee, but when my bank then had a positive balance and I made 10 small purchases and unfortunately had to overdraw again. I was beyond surprised to see that not only was I charged for the transaction in which I knew I would have to pay, I was charged for the previous 9 also, so I was left with a total of $385 in fees. I’m now 2 weeks late on rent and have to wait until my next pay check and pay late fees to my landlord and cell phone. You guys wouldn’t waive not one fee, the basis being that when my account was hacked (lack of security from WELLS FARGO) I was refunded $210. So apparently you guys only cover your own tail and could care less about someone who has been with you since the age of 18. I hope someone sees this and realizes the real and true ripple effects caused by your guys’ predatory practices. After all the lives you guys have ruined I would hope hat someone with a heart, who knows financial hardship reads this. I’m a 33 year old single father who has his own business attempting to make a life more my child, but can’t because my bank, of all I institutions, is not trustworthy with my money.
The Patti Effect
I’m very app challenged, especially with the Wells Fargo app on my phone on how to do a bill pay. Patty has helped me on several different things including the bill pay and she made it as easy as tying your shoes. She has been “our” favorite banker for a very long time and I made sure my son went to her, my Pops is the one who said to try Wells Fargo and so now allot of our family go to Wells Fargo. I will be totally and completely honest, there have been some cashiers or bank tellers that were not even close to being as helpful or as welcoming as Patty has always been but she is so good she makes up for there short comings!!!!! Thank you for allowing us to have her in the little town we are in. She has taken a personal touch to some of the terrible things that I have gone through and made them
A lot easier by giving advice or a easy tutorial in how to use the APP that I was glad I could even take pictures. I Sincerely from the bottom of my heart I thank her and Wells Fargo for helping my kinda of people!!! Andrew was another great guy! He helped my son when he was under age about how to go about this money that he was getting from an accident when he was 18. He definitely helped me as a single mom how to make sure he doesn’t blow it all and so forth. GREAT EMPLOYEES FOR BOTH!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT TYPE OF BANK/ BUSINESS WHEN I NEEDED IT RHE MOST!
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 88.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.