Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Manage your finances; make check deposits, add cards to digital wallet, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your cash, credit, and investment accounts with Touch ID®¹ or Face ID®¹
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Easily activate or turn cards on or off², add cards to digital wallets, view recurring payments, and manage account access with Control Tower®
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish³
Deposit Funds ⁴
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPhone® camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money with friends and family using a U.S. mobile phone number or email address with Zelle®⁵
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Add your eligible cards to Apple Wallet™ to use Apple Pay® for fast and convenient payments.6
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• Configure and receive alerts
• Get notified of suspicious card activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score7
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Locate one of our more than 13,000 ATMs to get cash or find one of our approximately 5,300 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible to enable Touch ID or Face ID.
2. Turning your card off is not a replacement for reporting your card lost or stolen.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile app may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
4. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
5. Mobile numbers may need to be enrolled with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S.-based bank account holders only.
6. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208531.
7. FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Wallet is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SPIC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade(R) and Intuitive Investor(R) accounts are available through WFCS.
Minor performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Nice App, Minor Quirks
The Wells Fargo app is a very good one - you can nickname accounts (even ones from Greenhouse by Wells Fargo), send and request money via Zelle in-app, and add external accounts and initiate transfers from the app. The colors are nice and vibrant, and the iconic stage coach graphics are nice. There are some minor quirks, of course; certain options are given names instead of using the description (i.e. card lock/unlock is under “Control Tower”), so it can be a bit difficult to find certain options or features, at least when you haven’t used the app in a while. Some suggestions for the app - incorporating pictures of bank cards (debit and credit) within the app would be a neat visual; being able to rearrange your accounts within the app (like Chase and Capital One) would be awesome; and maybe some trivia in the app would be nice, including historical trivia about Wells Fargo bank, being one of the oldest banks around (US). When clicking/tapping on the last four digits of accounts numbers to see the whole thing, seeing the routing number would be awesome, so you know are what it is, and being able to copy it to the device’s “clipboard” would be awesome. And finally, being able to view product information would be really nice; ie. view information for checking/savings accounts, as well as credit cards & certificate accounts too. Hopefully some of these things could be implemented in the near future.
The one thing I like about this app are the features and how professional it is done. I read in another review that you should put trivia and add features like tap and see your account information, that would be foolish and take away the well needed security you currently have in place. I do agree that finding things are difficult. I am not sure of the logic but most people come to view, confirm deposits, check balances, see what’s pending, use zelle, you know... everyday stuff, then they may want to see statements and have the ability to print them or have them sent to current email without downloading so a button to send by date range would be nice. Keep your app clean and simple is the best way to attract others, because in our society, everyone seems to be always in a hurry. I would be a better app if you Brest it down in categories same as your phone service prompting when you call in. Trivia is not a good idea, I can read in your in about us if someone is that interested, I assume. When I come here, I am interested in doing business. I been with you for a long time and had some issues but you resolved what you could. Some things I liked and some I don’t which is normal but most things are done with foresight which I like. So not to lead the reader down the wrong path I want to be clear there are many things I like about your appl and would highly recommend it.
The Patti Effect
I’m very app challenged, especially with the Wells Fargo app on my phone on how to do a bill pay. Patty has helped me on several different things including the bill pay and she made it as easy as tying your shoes. She has been “our” favorite banker for a very long time and I made sure my son went to her, my Pops is the one who said to try Wells Fargo and so now allot of our family go to Wells Fargo. I will be totally and completely honest, there have been some cashiers or bank tellers that were not even close to being as helpful or as welcoming as Patty has always been but she is so good she makes up for there short comings!!!!! Thank you for allowing us to have her in the little town we are in. She has taken a personal touch to some of the terrible things that I have gone through and made them
A lot easier by giving advice or a easy tutorial in how to use the APP that I was glad I could even take pictures. I Sincerely from the bottom of my heart I thank her and Wells Fargo for helping my kinda of people!!! Andrew was another great guy! He helped my son when he was under age about how to go about this money that he was getting from an accident when he was 18. He definitely helped me as a single mom how to make sure he doesn’t blow it all and so forth. GREAT EMPLOYEES FOR BOTH!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT TYPE OF BANK/ BUSINESS WHEN I NEEDED IT RHE MOST!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 91.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.