Measure stress, energy, and productivity in 2 minutes every morning
Welltory is the #1 app that uses AI to combat stress and fatigue.
Loved by a million users, featured by TechCrunch, iMore, Product Hunt, Lifehacker, and Apple
Recommended by doctors and coaches, Welltory analyzes your heartbeat to calculate your productivity, stress, and energy levels
Here is a review from a physician
Don’t mistake Heart Rate for Heart Rate Variability. Speaking as a medical doctor specializing in neuroscience and psychiatry, I must state that Welltory is a groundbreaking and phenomenal implementation of health-wellness monitoring and surveillance. I’ve tried MANY other apps but none with the ease of use and accuracy as Welltory! I highly recommend this app!'
Honored by iMore as 'the friendliest app' for heart rate variability, Welltory doesn't require any special knowledge or gadgets.
- Put your finger on the phone camera, stay calm for 2 minutes, that's it
- Not just pulse tracking, but heart rate variability analysis
- Uses Heart Rate Variability AI to analyze cardiogram, ECG and EKG data
- Manage high blood pressure with blood pressure tracking & assessment
- Health monitoring available anytime, anywhere
- Simple and clear AI driven recommendations
- Integrations with Fitbit, Garmin, and other trackers, apps & gadgets. Sync with Withings, Health apps, S health, Foobot weather station, MyFitnessPal, etc
- Dashboard with all your data that tracks correlations automatically
- Wellness courses on how the brain and body work: health, nutrition, creativity, stress, productivity, fitness, weight, exercise, heart rate variability, etc
- Dozens of self tests and free assessments: anxiety, depression, and burnout test
- AI that learns from your data to provide personalized recommendations
- Guided experiments to track how meditation, relaxation or breathing techniques affect your stress levels
- 98+ health parameters are calculated every time your measure HRV
- The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation
TESTED AND REVIEWED BY 1M PEOPLE
- Improve your health by keeping your stress & energy levels in balance
- Have more productive days by working with your body, not against it
- Boost energy in the mornings with an AI powered coach
- In 30 days, 82% of our users have 20% more energy and less stress
'This app will change your life. I am pleasantly surprised at how much it has given me energy. I am a freelancer, so my productivity correlates directly with my income. Stick with it. It’s worth it.'
'I have been suffering from chronic fatigue, and this app was able to pick that up. That’s incredible.'
We're here to help! Chat with the Welltory team inside the app
Welltory PRO features include:
- Cloud storage for your health and fitness data
- Additional 30+ health, blood pressure, activity parameters
- 80+ integrations, including Health app, Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung health, Weather stations, RescueTime, Diet apps, etc
- Focus on correlation analysis for all your data and lifestyle factors
- Premium self tests and courses
PRIVATE AND SECURE
We never sell your data to any third parties
We collect height, weight, age, gender, and location data to accurately analyze measurements
You can delete your data at any time by deleting your account
The cost of Welltory PRO auto-renewable subscription will be charged to iTunes Account once purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited. Your subscription automatically renews within 24 hours before the period ends unless auto-renew is turned off before this deadline.
Auto-renewals can be managed via your iTunes account
Happy Lunar New Year! Over the past year, our customers have achieved their health goals: they started sleeping 25 longer on average, lowered their resting heart rate, and managed to get more done.
Check out your New Year gifts:
— In response to your requests, we added Heart Rate Variability to Apple Health. We'll send your SDNN there after every measurement; now you can check it in the Heart Category.
— You asked for HRV Score, and we listened. Track the popular recovery score in the HRV category. It's based on RMSSD and rates your HRV on a scale from 1 to 100.
— If you haven't, have a look at our new integrations with Twitch, Evernote, Pinterest, Tumblr, Uber, and more Productivity, Activity, Nutrition, and Environment apps.
Our most significant gift is coming up soon, but we promise that it's worth the wait. Our next update will blow your mind; stay tuned and prepare to be amazed!
And don't forget to leave us a review if you enjoy using Welltory.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mrs Lonnie Ataya
This APP is wonderful, it helps me keep track of how my daily habits affect my body and helps me track my stressors. It’s very user friendly and simple to use, I also love how I get advice and tips on ways to help me me improve my physical and mental health. I recommend this APP to anyone who wants to keep track of how their body is doing, I won’t go into all the details but if you’re looking to improve your productivity, physical performance, and help reducing your stress as well as important insights to your overall health then use this App! Thank you Welltory for helping me on my journey of self improvement, the knowledge I’ve gained has helped me so much and I’ll continue with you as long as I can, you’re support is priceless! I can’t recommend this App enough😊
Developer Response ,
Happy to hear our app is helping you reach your goals. Big thanks for stopping by to leave a review!
After downloading multiple simple heart rate apps only to be disappointed, it took me one test run with this app and I was blowed away and subscribed shortly after!!! I’m not one to ever leave a review neither pay for subscriptions but this was so accurate I’m
Excited to have guidance and advance technology right in the palm of my hands! Seriously ive already recommended to many friends that I’m certain can benefit from just being observant and aware. This App hands down is is a life saver/game changer for me!!! 🤓ThankYOU developers!!!🙏🏼🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Update:still Loving this app it keeps me aware of how my body works and handles stressors (it ask for a rate while I was in the app and the only way to submit appeared to be leaving a review again lol
Developer Response ,
Thank you big time for your review! Appreciate it Messyjessi, we really do 🙏🏼.
Useful information to monitor health
When it comes to monitoring health, blood pressure and regularity/irregularity of heartbeat cannot be beat. But this app measures the interval between heartbeats and comes up with indicators of stress and energy and more. Now that is not something that the doctor will ask for, but it sure is useful - I can track whether I start the day rested, whether I have worn out during the day and need to slack off, and many other things as well. It has some neat information included to read while you wait for it to take its measurement. Great little app, and well worth having, so long as you use it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad the app is useful for you 😊
- Welltory inc
- 107 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Welltory Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pulse & heart rate monitor $9.49
- Insights for a Balanced Life $79.99
- Better You in Just a Month $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.