Print on the go with the Wepa Print app!
* Browse and add files from Google Drive, Office365, Dropbox, and more
* Log in fast at the print station by tapping your phone
* Deposit with Venmo, PayPal, ApplePay, or Credit/Debit
For more information, please visit wepanow.com or email email@example.com.
If you need immediate assistance, contact customer service at 1-800-675-7639 or chat live at support.wepanow.com.
-Bug fixes & enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works but glitches
The app does its basic job: its prints files stored in various Cloud services and on my phone through wireless connection to said phone. With that, the app is a hot mess of bugs, interface flaws, and ugly designs that has an unpleasant “Our High School Coding Project” vibe to it. Some of the issues are as follows:
- pages of the app don’t fit into my phone’s (iPhone 7) screen; the text just goes through the right edge;
- page with cloud service sign-in (like Google Drive) starts jittering and jerking once I attempt to move the cursor along the text;
- the ugly, ugly mask that pops out alongside dialogue windows;
- the significant time required for the machine to recognize my credentials and sign me in;
- many more small ones that are too numerous to list.
Doesn’t show WEPA info
Would appreciate it being more like the website that shows a list of the WEPA stations nearby with location info including what floor and building. Love the login with the phone!
Developer Response ,
We are working on making the map better. Thank you for using Wepa!
Faulty & Buggy
Deleting it after an hour of trying to use it because...
- when I added what I wanted to print to the cart on the app, it loaded for a full minute then it disappeared because it failed to load the file (even when I restarted my phone, used WiFi/data, one page/all the pages)
- when I tried to go to contact support all it allowed me to do was look at the past data
- since the app wasn’t working I used the actual Wepa device & signed in & the page orientation was way off when I was trying to print something. It looked like 2inch margins. (even when I changed the orientation on google docs itself to try and match up to the faulty device, it wouldn’t change)
I will say that I appreciate that it allows you to take documents from files, google drive, & photos. As well as it allows you to add balance to your account. However, I couldn’t get these functions to work, but if I did, it could be a great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.