Weple Diary helps you to realize your goal by managing your everyday efforts.
This new type of diary application helps you to make to-do-list of what has been vague and postponed into concrete goal and methods; and check and manage them every day.
With Weple Diary, please realize your goals such as study, diet, financial plan, and non-smoking steadily every day. Your dreams and goals will come true.
e.g. [10kg diet (weight loss)]
- go to swimming pool at 8 (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday)
- skip dinner (every day)
-mountain climbing (Saturday)
* main functions
- creation of goal diary, and change of icon and color
- making everyday To-do-list and scoring (through *), making logs
- marking achievement (*) in the to-do list monthly, checking record on a selected date
- making specific plans for short, mid, and long-term goals
- providing statistical function depending on goal achievement and progress
- checking Today’ To-do list and overall achievement (*)
- providing area of the entire goal, and achievement statistics function
- codification and locking
- backup and restoration
- alarm of to-do list, badge
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for the updated icon!!😀👍🏼
Plz refund this-
This app itself is fine- But I wanted the other app made by the same developer- Tried to get a refund as soon as I purchased it, and it’s impossible as the payment is on pending now- plz give me a refund, i will greatly appreciate it-
I feel like I have been looking for this exact app for over a year now. There are a ton of todo apps but there's usually something missing, This one has it all. It's gorgeous, and you can use it the way you need it. The colored binders are like groups, and inside them you have multiple todo checklist items, notes, journal area, etc. you choose which days per week things need to be done, and whether or not they have a due date (some things are just never ending.)
For mine, I have the first page of binders named physical, work, social, personal, and chores. So inside chores I have things like 'empty the Litterbox' (every other day) & 'vacuum'(once a week). Then on the second page of binders I list my current projects, like "Personal Website", and utilize the PLAN tab to set up a detailed plan for it.
This app is my dream come true, I have no complaints. Everything is included and its all customizable. I'd recommend this to anyone as obsessed with getting organized as I am.
- Park Hankyu
- 68.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © BumbleBee Communications.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.