wepul is an app that shows you all the weird & wonderful tips, tricks & skills that your neighbours can teach. So next time you're bored at home, sat watching the same nonsense on TV; you can open the app and see who on your street or building is teaching that evening. You never know what you'll learn.
Better still, you can browse a cornucopia of peculiar listings, from hula-hooping to Himalayan yodelling. From beginner's Arabic to mastering arancini. From spelunking in sparsely-lit spaces to spoon-whittling spruce in spandex. Ok... we'll stop.
Better still(er), when you book-up to "learn Stairway to Heaven" on the guitar, you don't spend the first 5 months covering the fundamentals of finger placement. All lessons are "micro-lessons" so if the lesson says "learn Stairway to Heaven", you'll learn it THAT LESSON. All lessons are one-off and are only 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Even more loads betterer, if you have a hobby, passion or something weird only you can do, you can now teach it to those that live around you. Either for free, or for a few bucks/quid/dirhams/doubloons (delete as appropriate).
Numerous scientific(ish) studies have found wepul helps you:
• spend less time on the couch watching boring TV
• stimulate your body and mind by doing fun new things outside your comfort zone
• build tighter communities by enabling us to all meet our neighbours
• improve your ability to conjure the Patronus Charm (this is coming in the next version)
We really hope you give wepul a try :)
- NEW FEATURE: Rather than searching for skills we already have, you can now request skills we don't currently have on the app
- DESIGN ENHANCEMENT: The page where you see all the different listing on the app has had a bit of an overhaul
Want to see your suggestions in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to email@example.com and we'll take a look.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is really cool a good way to find people to help you
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.